Reviews for Stay
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Holy Lord that was so delicious. More please...
RedDragen chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Another wonderful chapter, Man this chapter was wonderful, I am looking forward to the next chapter
perfectharmony22 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Evil! you are evil and you know it! how could you leave it there!

this update was great. glad to see that sammy has gotten better, and here i thought the sammy torture had ended! but nop you just have to get him again.

i love the characters in this story, bobby really does act like the boys uncle which is nice to see, and of course dean acting all protective. its very well written, keeping true to the real supernatural and yet still giving it your own twist.

i cant wait to read more, and i am so glad that this isnt the end... enjoying this story too much.

great work.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
*speechless*...*im good now* extrodinary god wow seriously extrodinary update/story Shante
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Awesome chapter-you pulled a surprise twist in this one-I definitely wasn't expecvting a demon to come into the deal and give a warning!

Can't wait to see what Sammy's reaction is and how Dean handles it!
Trish62 chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
oh, evil writer. what now?
callitintheair chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Great story!

I'm very excited for the next chapter.
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Wow, what an awesome fast paced chapter, but what a cliffy to leave it on! Finally Sam was fit enough to leave the hospital and go stay at Bobby's and have outpatient treatment! Loved how the light reflected on Dean's amulet and Sam took that as the sign that it would save his brother from the deal! Surprised Dean helped Ellen out, leaving his brother, but he must have been itching to get back to hunting and Ellen needed a hand! Trust Sam to go off to find someone to help Dean though, prompting a fit from his brother when he returned to Bobby's and realised what Sam had done! Great twist having a demon warn Sam when he returned with what was supposed to be good news, but what a cliffy leaving him there with blood seeping out of his back!

Fantastic update, so glad there is another chapter or two left in this story!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
AW! IT DIDN'T END IT BADNESS FOR MY SAMMY FOR ONCE!

*Huggles him*

My fav part:

“You went into a church just to go and not for a hunt?” Sam’s eyes were wide in disbelief. “And you didn’t burst into flames?” he jested.

I laughed really hard! :)

Sorry it took so long for me to review! The alerts been in my inbox and I was like "Don't feel like reading" even though I love the story! But I read and reviewed it now so YAY!

.BurnXx
Onthnis chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
This story seems so effortless...Though, I'm sure it's not...

The little twist and turns are weaved in magically. I feel like I know there is something good coming around the corner...but I can't quite picture what it is. The layers to the storyline are amazing and I get caught up in each and every chapter you deliver.

I really can't say enough about this story. Your talent for description and making the reader feel like they are there in the room are genius. Thanks again for sharing your gifts...Oh, and GO CHARGERS (shameless plug for my hometown team)
MinxFlamedancer chapter 9 . 1/18/2008
Amazing chapter Dawn. I loved your portrayal of 'controlled' Bobby... and Dean going soft was great too. But most of all throwing the word asshat, that was solid gold. At least to us forum junkies it is. ;) But back to the story, this chapter was really good, and I love how Dean's so concerned with every little aspect of Sam's care and how they're just being sweet brothers... jerk/bitch works every time. Anyway, I hope you get time to keep writing without life getting in the way (Supernatural is the life :P ). Follow protocol and update soon! :D

Sarah
bb1028 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
hey, great chapter :) curious to see what Sam comes up with once he puts together the meaning behind the priest's message. I'm looking forward to reading more, see you next time :) beth.
talon81 chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
wow awesome work! go bobby! I loved that he layed down the law! I can't wait to read more! :)
cavetrollgrl chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Mad Bobby that was scary but I think the doctors will take no chances now or who knows where the bodies will end up. An embarressed Sam that needs help I'll help. Good time for Dean to remember his conversation with the ghost Sam needed the cheering up. But what's the big secret that's right in front of them?
Scullspeare chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Aah, work has a nasty habit of interfering with play time, doesn't it. Too bad play time doesn't pay the bills.

Love the brotherly interaction in this chapter, especially in the convo about the ghost priest.

Good stuff as always. Cheers,