Reviews for Stay
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
No apologies needed for not posting earlier, we all know real life gets in the way and that chapter was well worth the very short wait!

Just loved how Bobby stopped Dean tearing a strip off the doctors but went on to do so himself, he really is the boys 'uncle' and loves them deeply! The "cat in the oven doesn't make it a biscuit" comment was so hysterical!

Just hope the increased meds help Sam, the poor boy has been through so much and the indignity for him not being able to walk to the bathroom really hit him hard for a while!

Great that Dean opened up to Sam about the priest, just as he had told him to! And with the latin and that the answer was in front of him for a long time at least Sam has something else to concentrate on now, and possibly find the answer to saving Dean!

Fantastic chapter to this amazing story, just brilliant, loved it!
KatieLB chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
another great chapter and don't worry about RL getting in the way we totally understand. I have to tell you I love the way you wrote 'uncle bobby' in this chapter! What a stud... so help me if they ever kill off bobby they will have a mutany on their hands! take care and im looking forward to the next couple chapters
Julie chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
This was another great chapter! : )
cookiekay chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
I loved the heated moment between Bobby and the doctors. I was taken back and somewhat frightened of him to be honest. Can not wait for more.
perfectharmony22 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
This was a great update, I loved how aggressive Bobby got with the doctors! good on him! And everything said was justified, every time the doctors do one thing another issue comes up. Poor Sam everyone loves hurting him! It would be interesting to see Sam not regain movement in his leg/arm, but the poor boys, I dont know if they would be able to handle it! They definitely will be needing a long vacation after all of this! Excellent update, and thank you for not putting in another cliffhanger, i dont know if i would be able to survive. Nice work.
friendly chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
great job..
maxandkiz chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Fantastic chapter! Loved Bobby letting the doctors have it. That was great. cat in the ! Can't wait to see if Sam gets movement back in his right side.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
great part!
RedDragen chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Deanaholic1 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
. . . ...so good!:)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
hi Feretory this is brillant story of yours brillant chapter *until next chapter review* SamDeanLover28/SDL
Cbloom chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
This is a great story!

I love hurt Sam and protective Dean and I think it's great that Dean went to church when he was so scared for his brother! It was even more telling that Dean didn't try to get rid of the spirit because it wasn't evil -yet again something that Sam told him has stuck with him!

Anyway, I digress - I look forward to more! See you soon!
whoaaitsmichele chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Awesome chapter! Can't wait until the next update.
gidgetgal9 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
Another great chapter- I love you're Bobby! Poor Sam, hope things get better soon- can't wait for more!
freedomfly chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
dietary technician - Is that the new politically correct name for a waiter?

Glad you've made Sam partially better.
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »