Reviews for Stay
wcfan chapter 8 . 1/7/2008
Wow...their lives suck...It's so sad.

Wonder what went wrong this time around...
FairyElle chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
Hey Dawn!

Wow what a chapter. I loved it, you write all the characters so well. I'm so happy that Sam finally woke up, but girl - that cliffhanger... it was a frustrating one ;) I still adore all the scenes between the brothers though. And I liked how Dean got so protective of Sammy right after he woke up. Amazing! But I'm so worried about what is happening to Sam, please let him be okay. I like how you bring that deal up, because it has to be on all of their minds, one way or another.

Great job! Can't wait for your next chapter )

Take care,

Louise
SalemsChild chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
What a beautiful, beautiful chapter. Dean's talk with the priest was perfect. And how fitting is it that Dean ends up getting some of the most uplifting and supportive words from the thing that he hunts...a spirit. I'm sure it would put a new wrinkle in Dean's ideas that all spirits are bad.

Keep up the great word, kid!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 8 . 1/6/2008
excellent part!
cookiekay chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
I liked it. Very crafty. I wonder what is going to happen next?
Poetique-Justyce chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Oh my God, that was an awesome chapter! You really had me going there. Despite the fact that you stated you thought you still had about two more chapters to go, this chapter really got me. You had my mind slowly winding down feeling like this chapter and story was sadly coming to an end with not so much Sammy!angst and then BOOM you hit me with trauma-angst combo at the end! LOL! I am so excited about the next chapter and what direction it will take! Are things going to continue to spiral downward for Sammy? Is he going to have another seizure? Will he have to learn how to use his arm and leg again? Dum-dum-dum! Stay tuned for another episode of Dawn's "Stay". Can't wait for the next chapter! Take care!
supernaturalrox chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
I loved it! Awesome cliffhanger. Can't wait for the next chapter!
talon81 chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
ah man poor sammy he can move his right side what is going on! great chapter I can't wait to read more! :)
Ibelieveinsam chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Dawn, this is so good! Chapter seven reduced me to tears. I was crying when Dean was praying for Sam in that church. I really liked the priest, Father Macleod. I had a feeling that he was no longer amongst the living. That part was so sweet and sad. I liked his message to Dean for Sam too: Amour Vincit Omnia. I think that means "Love conquers all" based on the Italian that I know. Italian and Latin can be similar at times. I think that's perfect if I'm right on what it means lol.

I loved chapter eight too. I loved the moment with Dean and Bobby holding Sam's hands and how they both tried to make him wake up. I had a bad feeling, like Dean, when Sam got on those meds again. I also got a bad feeling when Sam had that headache. Now he's having numbness on one side. I love how you make the road to recovery a long one for Sam. It makes the fic so suspenseful and great. I'm on the edge of my seat and I can't wait until the next chapter :)
Scullspeare chapter 8 . 1/5/2008
Another great chapter, Dawn. Just when you think Sam is out of the woods, you throw another complication at him. You're relentless. :) Of course, you know what that means? I'll just have to keep on reading. Hee. Thanks for this and, as always, looking forward to more.

Sculls
Julie chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I'm glad Sam finally woke up. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to him now. Update ASAP! ; )
Still Awesome2009 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
great chapter for me, horrible for our boys
kokomocalifornia chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Ooh! Poor Sammy just cant seem to catch a break
Onthnis chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I swear I have such mixed emotions on this story. I love it and every time I see an update-I feel like it's my Birthday/Christmas/and a raise at work all wrapped into one. Weird, huh? My down side-I live in fear of when it will end. The characters are seamless...it could truly be an episode. Only, I think you almost capture it better. Gushing seems so unproductive when writing a review. I simply don't know what more to add. Your writing leaves me breathless...(that is a compliment) I don't have asthma.
MinxFlamedancer chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Eek, not another cliffhanger! I am extremely excited though that Sam's finally awake - thanks for that! However, Dawn you know these boys hate hospitals, so why must you make them suffer so? They oughtta get outta there, especially cuz the month or so of time Sam's lost to find a way to get Dean out of the deal is really worrying me. Don't keep em in there for too much longer! In fact I'm surprised you've got Dean and Bobby both as sane as they are at this point - then again, it shows you know their true characters, so I applaud you for that. The story's really good, so keep it up! Assuming time permits, that is - good luck with that. :)
382 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »