Reviews for Stay
gidgetgal9 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Poor Sammy- what a cliffie! Can't wait for more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Awesome chapter Dawn!

I loved the way that Dean and Bobby picked at Sammy trying to draw him towards consciousness. I had to smile as DEan kept flicking his palm making Sammy draw his hand away! And then when Sammy thought he would withdraw again, Dean upped things and started rubbing his sternum! That's Dean for you-persistent until he gets his way!

That headache must have been caused by some kind of rupture or swelling that is now causing the loss of feeling on Sam's right side-so not good! And things seemed like they were finally going good!

Can't wait for your next chapter to see what they say about Sam's losing feeling on his right side!
KatieLB chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
so now we've moved from coma to some sort of paralsis... geez you love putting that boy through the ringer LOL... another awesome chapter... i love over protective dean and bobby...poor sam lol
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Oh that was excellent. I will be waiting like a good girl for more when you can. It's gonna be hard, cos it is so damn good, and addictive to read this! Awesome awesome job!
cavetrollgrl chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
First you let Bobby and Dean get happy that Sam's starting to wake up coaxing Winchester style acually kind of cute. Then you lulled all of us into a false sence of security. Very sneaky and clever. Looks like Dean and Bobby were right about the medicine and Dr. Lowe should have listened about checking Sam's headache out better. Poor Sammy how much more angst can he take much less Dean and Bobby. course I just love it until next chapter thanks
snfan chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
well im willing to wait for a week between updates if that means the story continues. I really am enjoying your story so full of loving angst. Bobby is fanominal, i lov ehaving him in the story, im so glad sams awake, but "gasps"he cant feel his legs or arm. i cant wait to see what unfolds next. Maybe a setup for a sequeal,hint, please LOL.I know i have read others of your stories and enjoyed them you are a talented writer.
Magnificently-In-Love chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
I was on the edge of my seat with this last chapter! holy cow! and you left it at a cliffhanger you stink hah just kidding. Such an amazing chapter as always I always get excited when it says in my email that you've updated keep up the great job!
perfectharmony22 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Oh god what have you done to my sammy now! lol and how dare you leave this chapter there! so unfair! But god i do love reading this! i love how you had dean and bobby try to wake sammy up... it was really kinda funny! but definitely cant wait to read more! and of course i never want it to end! just throw some more complications at him! i dont think he has gone deaf yet... i mean he has already had seizures, seeing problems, coma, breathing problems and now being semi-paralyzed? ohh and cant forget the whole brain surgery and heart problems :p... man everyone loves hurting sammy but ive never seen it done so much... and loving every minute of it!
yasmine32068 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Holy crap! Fix Sam!
Jessica chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
oh my that sounded like a stroke wonder what will happen next hurry add more now now and hurry thanks
bb1028 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Great chapter, and definitely still enjoying it! Looking forward to reading more...

'til next time, beth :)
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Wow, another awesome chapter! You lull us into a false sense of security there with the doctors pleased with Sam's progress and confident that he will come out of his coma! He obviously does regain consciousness and all seems to be going well, he's even tolerating the medication this time round! Then you start hitting us with the slight headache which the doctor isn't overly worried about despite Bobby's words of warning that the Winchester's play down how they are feeling! And when Sam wakes up he can't move his right arm or leg! No wonder he is panicked and Dean is hitting that button and yelling!

You are writing sick Sam to perfection, and this story has a few more chapter to go - awesome!

Will look forward to the next instalment - I think that both Bobby and Dean will have some harsh words for the docs not getting Sam that MRI scan when the headache first appeared!
Amy chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Oh wow. That doesn't sound good, is it the meds causing him more side effects? The poor guy. I should have known, one step frd, two steps back. That's a testament to your writing b/c you totally had me going. Lol. Good update.
freedomfly chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Love this story and just when I think Sam is getting better...
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
AH! *flails hopelessly*

SAMMY! [

*Goes balistic*

SOMEONE HELP THAT BOY OR I'M GOING TO LOSE IT!

FUCKIN A.