Reviews for Stay
supernaturalmydreams chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Great Great chapter. Thanks for the cliffhanger...not! please update asap. I love this story!
Deanaholic1 chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Claire chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Poor old Sam never catches a break does he? It's great! I'm so evil!

Your fics are always so interesting with all the medical terminology you use as well as entertaining!

Keep up the good work!
citiesofsouls chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
AH! So intense, haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Fafa Fai chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Um it looks like Dean is going to kill some doctor because his little brother is not well...not at Go Dean, poor Doctors an angry Dean is something scary.
RedDragen chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more.
friendly chapter 8 . 1/4/2008
ah man,, sammy can't get a break.. can he.. love it.

nice job...
tracys dream chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
I'm still loving your story, it's great. Can't wait for more.
PassPtOfObsession chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
Yes! Sammy is back in action-hopefully...
Visionairy chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
I just read the last two chapters, and now I need to know what happens next. Please ... update soon ... at least one more post in 2007?
Lilwazzabug chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Aw yay! I always love to see Dean workin' on that faith of his. And yay again! Sam responded HOORAY!:D -eagerly waits to see what happens next-
bb1028 chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
great, great chapter...loved the meeting between dean and the priest, it was a really great conversation and i can't wait to see sam's reaction to the priest's message. awesome job so far, update again soon :)
Onthnis chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Not even sure how to review. I love your writing and feel that no matter what I say, it pales in comparison to the emotions and creativeness you unfold for us. Another truly great and amazing chapter. I fell like I am living all the difficulties with these characters. Way to go!
TraSan chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Oh, I cheated. I just caught up with three chapters and didn't stop to review along the way. :(

Yay! Sam's responding to the awareness test!

Excellent story, Dawn.