Reviews for Bartering Lines
I usually dont review things but wow. It was all written really well. Loved the time jumping and loved the ideas. Great story :)
cinthy chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
this is perfect, amazing, I love it!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
So sweet , love
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
AWESOME! i am no silly American though xDDDDD i am silly though! and i LOVED IT! thanks a bunch silly canadian XDD
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I looooove your portrayal of Derek.
Marble Rose chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Wonderful.
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Aww, I loved every second of it! It was amazing and I really enjoyed the switching between past and present. It was a different angle on them that was very well written and gave us an insight to the past that helped make up their present and future.
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Icreally liked this.

It was really sweet... I always wanted a dacey ending to life with Derek!

Great job!

~AS
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Bloody Brilliant! First when she wouldn't answer the phone I thought she died...I love it!
WishFlower chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
i love this story and its really well done. the little flashbacks are really cool. i also like at the end how shes wearing the necklace. that was sweet.

~ Wish
estelio veleth chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I loved that this was in second person. I haven't read a fic like that before. Great job!
Sera chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
A friend recommended this fic to me, and I must confess myself disappointed. All the while I was reading, it came across as trying-too-hard. The writing style is extremely common and once a person has read better fic in the style, it becomes hard to enjoy things which are not written so well. I can only assume that the number of reviews this has received is a result of the style not being common to this fandom, as it is to many others. Although, to be fair, second person point-of-view is hard to maintain in a long fic. That is not to say the story was bad; I’m sure by usual LWD standards, it was actually good, but it seemed you relied on your fragmented style of writing more than actually had a story to tell. Although it was great you gave Derek more depth than he has on the actual show, it went a little overboard at times, bordering on being OOC. Casey was almost absent from the fic, and more than a Dasey, it felt like Derek introspecting on his life. The ending was surprising, and pretty rushed for a 6,0 word piece. It seemed you got bored and stopped writing. Well, it’s fanfiction, so these mistakes can be accounted for, I suppose, but you seem to be good and therefore, although I don’t usually bother reviewing since I don’t have an account, I felt you might be in need of some concrit that goes deeper than “loved it” or “you rock”. It’s good, but with some effort could be much better.
EscapeSomeday chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
OH MY EFFING GAWD! this was just... arrgh! great! and awesome! and cute! and sweet! and AMAZING! :D
Kiluca1228 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Saywhatthefuckwhat?

She gets PREGNANT?

Three points for showing me something I'd never read before in LWD. I mean, sure, there are other stories that include Casey being pregnant, and tons of stories where she & Derek have sex, but...this story handled both well and didn't make the subject contrived and annoying. Good job on that. And Derek became a man and went surfing! Good for him.