Reviews for The Parcel
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/30
Alas, poor Percy.
InvisibleGlass chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This is great! Poor Percy, he was the only one around for Rowling to turn into a good guy lead astray who has a triumphant redemption. But it must have sucked for him. I've just been looking through your archives to decide what to read next!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Poor Percy. Wonderful characterization, which I've come to expect from you now.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Oh, you really made me feel bad for stupid stubborn Percy here, especially the bit about not hearing about his father's injuries and lurking to see Bill to determine if he was alright.
WindowChild chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Sorry, I noticed your other Weasley stories and I decided to read those too. : ) Anyway, I loved this one too! Percy's probably my favorite character from HP, and I loved the way you wrote him here. Amazing job, I felt so badly for him!
WinterLizzy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I always loved Percy, always thought he had some good in him.
casakitten chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I really, really enjoyed this fanfic. Usually, fanfiction for Percy tends to cast him in a very poor light. I appreciate that you took care to stress that Percy really believed strongly in his convictions about Dumbledore. I never did believe Percy was so uncaring during his estrangement with his family, especially in regards to Arthur's hospilization.

Your characterization of Percy was very refreshing. Thank you for not villinizing him, like others have done.
FredFanatic chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
I always love your stories about Percy. I think he's so misunderstood. Of course, I have to admit I've thought of him as a pompous idiot at times, but I know there's always two sides to every story.

I can really feel his pain here...especially when he thinks about arguing with his siblings. I liked how you included the little bit about Ginny being just as difficult as the twins when it comes to arguing. I think a lot of people miss that about them...how similar they are.

Anyway, I'm sure you've heard it endless times. And you've written so many stories you've probably forgotten many of the little details. But I wouldn't feel right if I didn't leave you a review letting you know how much I enjoyed this story )

Cheers
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Amazing. I've always been a bit intrigued by Percy, so thanks for this little bit of insight into what was going on with him.
SylvanSpirit chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
wow...

i am really loving percy now

he's quickly becoming one of my fav chars ]

and percy needs a bit more loving

i love his character ]

u captured his hurt really well in this oneshot

and i have to say

one of the best oneshots on percy out there ]
Starkiller chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Excellent one shot. You're so good at grasping Percy's character. To be honest, I have a lot of pity for him - he's always been singled out. All his other siblings sort of paired off (Bill & Charlie, Fred & George, Ron & Ginny), so he never had the same support they had. Being such a lonely character, you can understand why he's so stubborn in holding onto his rulebook.

"So Percy alone of all his family stands for what is right, what is sensible, what is authorised."

I loved this line. It's very sad and perfectly sums up his character. In short, great work! D
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
You give great voice to the people who might otherwise seem flat.
little0bird chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I read this months ago! Before I started posting/reviewing anything.

I don't do Percy well (Steph and I have the same problem trying to pin him down) and I know I can only do it in small doses.

But you do him so well, even as a child. :)
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That is sad, and you are definitely trying to make me cry.
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wow. My heart just aches for Percy, and you seem to understand him so well. I loved this. All the small touches about how Charlie always follows Bill's lead and how Bill would've been the least likely to punch him, but he couldn't talk to him, because he couldn't see the contempt (I love that he was there though!). Brilliant.