Reviews for Angels Would Fall
No wedding? Awe dude!
dragon master chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Peek a !
candy bishop chapter 7 . 3/28/2013
An icebox is a freezer. Vegetables are kept in a refrigerator.
dragon master chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Nym played for Hufflepuff not Ravenclaw.
dragon master chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Nah I rather have Luna covered in Carmel.
novee chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Cute me take three
GinnyClaw chapter 15 . 5/6/2012
Me want another one please with a cherry on top sprinkles and you could have squinty cream if you want
tainteddr34ms chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
I know it's been a real long time since you wrote these stories but I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed reading them.
riseaganst396 chapter 15 . 1/2/2012
Amazing the entire series
Eppai chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
One of my favorite chapters so far.
UnguidedLight chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Awesome completely awesome :)
Skald of Freya chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
Terrific story, really enjoyed it. You don't often get a look into what everyone else was doing while Harry was off chasing horcruxes. Your lighthearted style is very enjoyable (too bad a lot of events prevented it from shining through).

A bit surprising pairing but I really liked it in the end, they do work very well. Their worries for each-other was also very nicely done.

Would have liked to see some more fluff between them after the war ended. They didn't get to spend too much time together during the story, and seeing them with kids would have been really interesting.

So big thanks for this, happy I stumbled upon it.
Solsticio21 chapter 14 . 9/2/2010
The ending lines were really sweet. That's what Fred would've said. Good chapter and version of the after events of DH.
jemers chapter 15 . 10/2/2009
write more its a fantastic story its absolutely fascinating so far iv read the entire thing all three, and hope to read more someday
xFlyAway chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I have to say, this has to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. The dialouge within the story is simply fantastic. I laughed out loud quite a bit ) Not to mention that I read the whole thing in one sitting, something I rarely do... Now I'm going to have to go and creep you, and find anything else you have about these two. They're such an amazing couple.

PS - This is my first review. Ever. Just because you're that amazing. )