Reviews for Flower
Guest chapter 3 . 12/9/2014
You are a very good writer . I have read it for 12 times and I am still reading .
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Why are you making me cry?
Guest chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Please no TsunaKaka. Tsunade is much older than he is.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I can't express in words how good you are .
friend chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
O,O! Kakashi is my favourite charecter. Iam feeling so sorry for him .
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
ME TOO. WOWWWWWWWWWWW !
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Wonderful story. I very much enjoyed it. Nice story telling and interesting plot. Can't wait to read more of your work. LoveSpell
shinobi of the sound chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
amazing! i can't wait to read the dance! hehe when sasuke said kakashi even be with orochimaru i had sudden oroxkaka mental images. lol distirbing.
cody chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
omg! the end! i can't wait to see the last one! i hope that you will make more itakaka fanfic and kabuoro too (in those orders by the way cuz its so hard to find good fanfics of those)!
Clear Rain Drops chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
Yay o.o;; :D D:

i wuvs teh chapter o.o;;

i willz waits for teh next thingie to come out o.o;; (the next fic thing)

yay. o.o;;
Rai Science chapter 10 . 1/21/2008
oh! this was such a great story! please continue. ooh wait! he didnt steal dei-kun's body did he! tell me he didnt! are the other akatsuki members on peins side or kakashi's! bring on the sequel! PLEASE!
lina chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
very nice...i can't help it but review again - please update a.s.a.p! You are a very good writer indeed - in the future, i would like to read more hurt/comfort stories from you...
lina chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
superb...no other word to describe it...'sigh' i wish i can write as well as you do but oh well

love you! continue to write update! Thank you!
cody chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
yay! they're together! update! update!
Clear Rain Drops chapter 9 . 1/15/2008