Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
though i was unsure at first, this turned out to be great!
Sarshi chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aw, this is so sweet. *really likes*

...*faves*

*giggles*
mayfaire chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh I can definitely see Ichigo doing his damn best to exhaust all means in stalking Byakuya. I always anticipate and love the reactions of the fellow Shinigamis in Gotei13-it simply shows how obtuse the two can be in terms of love. Please write more Ichigo/Byakuya fics! I really love them. :)
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Aw, it's kinda sweet... in a slightly odd sort of way. I like!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aha, cute, first I've read of this pairing, and it was written so well. And you ended it very nicely!

But I can't imagine how angry and frustrated Ichi must have felt in the beginning. I mean, if I was kidnapped by allies, had my power bound, and on constant watch...

...I. Would. Be. Pissed.
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I adore this pairing, and it's really hard to find!

This was good. Especially the little comments about what Yachiru is doing. I like the angstier AizIchi version better, but this was still definitely worth reading.
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
great story! i loved it.
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
LOL! That was wonderful. I'd love to see more of the war with this as the background...all the little arguments that come up about who's allowed to risk their life where, and Byakuya meeting Isshin, etc...It's such a cute idea. I could see Ishida and Tatsuki hating Byakuya for kidnapping their friend, all all sorts of unpleasantness there...
spacetoy chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
very good, i love Bya. I like this story, and it's theme. I wish though that u expended on the kissing part a little bit more..u let me hanging there a bit. :P
Caelistes chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Cute and realistic, given the pairing. A shy Byakuya is absolutely adorable. Wonderful, wonderful story. Thanks for posting!
Elyon Tama chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was the best! *Grins* I L.O.V.E.D it! *Does a happy dance and twirls around excitedly* Tha best story with this couple ever! It had a story! *Continues twirling around happily* ... *Blinks* And yeah. :P Braid Lady... xDD

Ja ne~!
Oblights chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That complete change of events at the end...wow...just wow...that really caught me off guard. It was like, slow progress, snails pace, inching along, and then BAM just lik ethat, afangirls's dream. Needless to say, I liked it. The ending was cute.

~TB
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I love it. It's wonderful. I'm a bit of a Byakichi fan myself (Yes, I did just make that up). Dracoqueen22 and I are doing a collab, just to let you know. It's a Hitsimaru (made that one up, too). Ichimaru Hitsugaya, in case you didn't get that...
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw, that's too sweet! Though, I think Zaraki's out of luck when it comes to Byakuya "removing that stick from his ass."
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*heart*

It's a matter of arrogance, isn't it?

I read this after 'Not Quite Stockholm Syndrome', so maybe that was influencing me a bit more than I was expecting, but still...

Sweet, in a way, and I've always been a sucker for happy endings. Yamamoto still worries me to hell and back though. I doubt that'll change any time soon.

Not quite as stark as NQSS, but I like it. Not as much, but still very good, enjoyable, and a relief to read something well-written and logical...mostly.

Hugs,