Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
kerumica chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
What an awesome story. I am so glad you shared this :) That explains why Byakuya wasn't one of his sitters because I sure was curious about that.
Queen of Light 17 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
LOVE IT! I understood how Ichigo felt. Being left in the dark is never fun and it secrets do put wall/rifts between friends. I'm glad everything worked out. I hope to see more of your stories in the future.
SakuraxSkies chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Aw, how sweet. _

That was really well written.
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Brillant.
shogi chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
What is the Stockholm Syndrome exactly? Well... I suppose I could look it up myself. Eek! That was an awesome story! I loved how Ichigo ignored Renji and Rukia who were obviously just trying to protect Byakuya. Although... I wonder why they even thought he needed it? LOL I think making Ichigo obsessed with finding Byakuya for so long probably actually helped to make him like Byakuya even more!

Great job!
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I'll say, you got a real knack for this sort of thing, Ichigo's prison time was very amusing indeed, snickers, snickers, cheers!
ignitesthestars chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Awesome. There's not enough good quality Byakuya/Ichigo on this site, it's nice to stumble acos it like this.
SchwarzerMond chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Wow, this is one of my favorite stories! Keep up the good work! _
severus-fan chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I really enjoyed reading this (I've read it twice now). There were so many things I enjoyed: how Ichigo was ignoring Rukia and Renji, and how that upset them; how everyone seemed to know what was going on but Ichigo; how Ichigo hung out with Squad 11, and how Yachiru let EVERYONE know about her displeasure at the situation. Yes indeed, this is nicely done. :)

Thank you so much for writing it!
ojuzu chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
*applauds* Best Ichigo/Byakuya story ever! Very well done.

Lilz
Seral chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Very good story! D Progressive development, and nice ending!
narakunohime chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I really enjoyed reading. :)
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Very good story. I was wondering the whole time just what part Kuchiki-taichou was playing in all of this. Interesting how his presence teased Ichigo so much. _ Loved this, and can't wait to see more stories!
ShaShiSar221 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Word's can't express how happy this story makes me. It's angsty and fun with little tiny sprinkles of fluff thrown in. That and the pairing kicks ass. Great Job! :D
rorolay chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I loved this. Good plot, well written, angsty yet cute and realistic & one of my favourite pairings. Please, please write more!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »