Reviews for Drunken Confessions and Surprise Endings
Katrina Halliwell chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw... it's so sweet!
monkaholic chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Ha, I loved this! Absolutely wonderful through and through. Loved Cooper showing up extremely early but my mistake, and I loved that moment where they locked eyes in the mirror. Also, the part where Cooper tells her she's only in love with the idea of Allan? Totally true, and totally something that Cooper would say to her. Loved this!
hyacinthian chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I think this story had a lot of potential, and whether you were in a hurry to just push it out and get to the happy ending or whatever, I don't know, I think some of it gets lost. There are a few grammar tics in the beginning with singular/plural agreement and whatnot, but I think your Cooper voice is pretty good. The beginning was promising. There's a lot of potential for Cooper to angst out and whatnot, but he goes and kisses Violet and she leaves Allan for him? I think that you could have used this plot, but to do it in the course of several hundred words makes it feel rushed and unrealistic.

Violet freaks out. That's what she does. Despite all of the calm she projects towards her patients, she's really very neurotic. And her behavior on the show has mainly implied that she just thinks of Cooper as a friend. Don't get me wrong, I ship Cooper/Violet. I do, but to have her just kiss him back?

I hope you don't think this is an attack, because it's not. Your story could be great. It just needs some tweaking.