Reviews for I Want To Play With You, Mikuru
GameMasterX-treme chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This desevres a sequel!

I love the HaruhiXMikuru 's cute(and that's coming from a guy)
whiskered oranges chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Pure love
Fluffyhead009 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I feel like a perv for reading this becuase im a girl too but whoa... That was hot.
fax and mango chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
was that rape on the beggining oh well i feel bad for yon he doesn't get any girl its kinda funny
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Thanks for a yummy read!

I can't help but feel perverted after reading fics like these...

Then my friends remind me taht I am a pervert and it's all good. XD

*FAV*

Love Jacqui. _
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
That was hot! do some more, this story rocks!
Deathscythe767 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I completely forgot you wrote this lol. This was the request story Anthony wanted right? Damn lol xD

I thought it was good, even though yuri isn't much of my thing, but man whats with the two people beneath me? Seriously, it was a request so of course you wrote it based on how he wanted it. TO be honest, with these kinds of stories its about the actions and how you portray it, who cares about staying in character when you have to have them have sex with each other when you know they pretty much never will? Slash can be fun but hey some people just can't see it work.

And sure, I only saw the Haruhi series once all the way through, but I believe it was in character with Mikuru, Kyon and Yuki, of course Mikuru isn't going to take it, but she would give in once she wants it, and for Haruhi well...I can't ever really tell what that girl is ever thinking lol.

But from me and Anthony we loved it, nice job Kris I

I'll cya later.

Now excuse me because I really need a cig now...

But hey I liked it. And I believe any perverted boy who loves M rated stories would love it too. But c'mon, to actually go around and complain about this story based on how they do it and how they react to it based on OOC? Its stupid...these are for fun, not for taking seriously as if it was an epic novel of some kind.
iIllit3rat3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I'll give you descriptive, and it certainly was...attention grabbing, but it was too OOC for both characters.

5/10, no more, nor less.

~WangsterBoy~
Nazo X chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Hot it was, and yet I couldn't help but feel filthy after reading it. And, it shows Haruhi is Chikan Type- Number 2; sexually abuse them until they like it.

And... I dont like that at all. 2/10
StrawberryIchigoLove chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
hi! it's StrawberryIchigoLove!

that was kinda hot
the grey mage chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
was this rape?
Nagone chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I liked that. It was good for your first fic!
iWillhexYou chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hey girl! U finally got something posted! Let me be the first to say that was hot! Love how blunt Haruhi can be! I kinda fell bad for Kyon not gettng either gitl, but oh well, he can end up with Itsuki ;)