Reviews for George Weasley and the Black Magic Library
Magicgirl29 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
OH MY GOSH! I cannot believe you haven't updated in 3 YEARS! PLEASE UPDATE THIS!
Galantria chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
God, I hate Lucius! I'm one of those people stupid enough to want to hit the book in any scene with him, lol. Ak - Voldemort not dead? The Malfoy mansion was awesome! Updates?
Galantria chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Great start! I love Verity in this! *goes on to ch 2*
Georgina the Hyena chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
Oh man, this one has me on the edge of my seat. Poor George!

Please update soon. The suspense is killing me.
SomedayEngland chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
That was wonderful! I was so glad to see that you updated. This is so horrible for poor George! I can not wait for you to update again. Oh, this story is brilliant! Lucius is so scary.
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I love it! Great job with Verity and Draco, I never would have imagined them... just goes to show.
SomedayEngland chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
Ooh! I am so excited to read more of this! Poor George, of course he'd have to go! If Draco does anything horrible to him, I will personally kick his ass. :) Please update soon! Great story idea!
Oustiti chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
OMG, great idea. I'm so curious to read more. Please update soon.
HPFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow... interesting! Can't wsit so see where this is leading! Update soon, please!
Shellyseadragon chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is great. I really like the idea of this story. My mind is already thinking of a hundered different ways this can go. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
Da Phoenix 13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
oh my goodness gracious! This was a very interesting first chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Draco has to be lying about being able to bring Fred back... right? update soon please!
Evenstar606 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
This was AWESOME! You left us with a cliffhanger, though, so I'm definately going to stick around this story to see what happens next! The Weasley Twins are my favorite HP characters, and I like Draco too, so this will proabably be a good story for me!