Reviews for JICHIA: A Tale of the Sea
windwraith chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Very nicely done. I particularly like how you rounded everything out in the end. If certain that if anyone can find a way to separate Dilandau from celina it is most certaily lord folken. and he is also likely the only one dilly would trust enough to submit to such an attempt. though after what happened to the cats i'm sure it would still take quite a lot of convincing and likely have to be done when celina is in charge...and the first thing dilly does in his new body will probabally be to punch folken fot putting him in a lab. anyway brilliant tale. I lookforward to your other works. wraith
Millefiore chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I've been following this story along silently, and I've enjoyed spending my time reading it. It was well-worth deviating from school work. It goes without saying anything you write is just wonderful to read. I lavish praises on your talent to weave an interesting tale and give it its own flair. I especially enjoy your characterizations, they are so spot on and just plain fun to read. Your depictions of Eries and Folken are always great and my inner fangirl is buoyed by a sense of delight. I really liked the masquerade ball bit; I am really a romantic at heart. LOL In short, this is a fantastic story, a pity it is so short, but it is very well written. I hope you continue to write more in the Esca fandom _
Sincerity chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
What fun! I love the story! And the relationship between Eries and Folken is sublime. ;) I'm enjoying the adventure of Dilandau being the guide to salvation. I am interested to see how Eries will keep her promise to watch over him/her.
windwraith chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
Very nice, I am enjoying this tale quite a bit one thing puzzled me though... couldn't folken just summon his wings and fly to the airship under cover of darkness and leave the same way. Why would he need his own hidden craft? might take a bit longer to fly home on his own but it seems even a small ship would need a crew or am i wrong? or were folkens wings damaged in his epic (but joyfully survivable) fall? awesome job as always i look forward to more wraith
Rockin Sockin Robot chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I think this is a good prologue for your story as well as an interesting epilogue for the TV series. I like your writing style, too. I hope you'll continue this story.
AmethystWings chapter 1 . 11/23/2007