Reviews for s t u c k i n reverse
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Maybe you should have explained why or how she died. I guessed that she died in a pain crash, but I can't be too sure. It was good and sad none the less though.
Porcupined chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very good. It was poetic in it's way.

I'm going to agree with Karasu7 in that my favorite line was "Charlie cries for the little girl he knows, and the woman he never met..."

But I'm also going to disagree with her. I thought the Edward paragraph was fine. Because after all, it's not as if he's met Bella is it?

I took it that this was supposed to be before Bella moved to Forks, so I hope I'm correct in that assumption.

Keep up the good work. You're good at what you do.

Favorited.
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
that was interesting, but in a good way. I liked it because it didn't really happen, but you explored how everyone would feel if it really did. Maybe you should make unconnected chapters and do other people's deaths, like Edward's and Alice's and stuff? Just a suggestion. Great work!
Karasu Kyra chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Constructive criticism; I'm horrible at it, so, I'm just going to say what came to my mind:

I believe my favorite line is "Charlie cries for the little girl he knows, and the woman he never met..."

I don't agree with the Edward paragraph. I just don't believe he's react so mildly, but that is just my opinion. I think he'd act more - I can't think of anything to quite describe it. On the brink of insanity might cover it; Not thinking of how he's meant to be alone.

Overall, I liked this. It made me think about what would have happened had she died...

I don't mean to sound patronizing so I'm terribley sorry if I am...

Karasu Kyra
AKPeachesx1227 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Wow. It's really good for a first fanfic. It's so sad. Poor Edward. Poor Bella, Renee, Charlie.
mrs.cullen22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
wow..i got chills. This is def. poetic in its own way, and kind of haunting. Great job! please continue to write :)
Manhttngal43 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
very intresting speculation... and very sad.

loved it

!RM
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
that is so sad...you're going to make me cry...stop that...!