Reviews for Kaze Ni Hikari
digidragonlover chapter 22 . 5/1
OMG. This is the best Kouzumi fic I've ever read!
Please update soon, I can't wait to know what happens next. Man, I loge how you write Junpei and Tomoki, they're so funny, then there's Takuya and Kouchi (precious children) and don't make me start with Kouji and Izumi. LOVE THOS STORY!
stars-and-raindrops chapter 22 . 6/28/2015
I like it! :))

KouZumi's the best!
Do keep on writing! PLEASE~ ;A;
KAT-TUN Lover chapter 22 . 3/3/2015
I know the feeling of not knowing what to write in between events you really want to write lol.
Don't give up, just power through, you'll think of something eventually.
When I saw the alert from , I was thinking, 'great, she's giving up on it', but I was pleased to see that it was a new chapter.
Keep up the good work :D
drateaa217 chapter 21 . 5/13/2012
Added to favorites! :)

Good luck in college, and hope you update soon :P

-The Dragon's Sorrow
PorcelainDollxx chapter 21 . 4/19/2012
This turned out to be an interesting read.

I'm intrigued .

Update soon :)
13wolfsbane chapter 21 . 1/12/2012
Woohoo! New chapter! Awesomness! (Sorry, hyper for some reason.) lol, sorry, Taki, but you're definitely not the main character for this story.

Takuya: Dang it!

Sucks to be you, goggle head.

Takuya:...Shut up.

Awesome side chapter, please update soon, I want to read more. Please with cherries on-(glances over compter desk)-Ooh! Cherries! Byes!
KAT-TUN Lover chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
Yay, another chapter.

Subplots are fun, they keep every writer going, I think.

Congratualtions on getting into college and finishing your exams.

Hope you enjoy the next semester,

and keep up the good work.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 21 . 12/19/2011
I'm gonna b you next year. Lol nice to know it was college and that your not lying in a ditch somewhere. :D
Qqwerty chapter 20 . 11/11/2011
One of my two favorite stories. The other is Private School. Love the "Zoe" and "Izumi" thing. Update!
Yaku-R chapter 20 . 7/23/2011
Awesome fanfic! I've read everything until chapter 20 and it is really cool! Good think you've been updating. I love the new character Izumi has towards Kouji, since he was the one that always was bad with her and all that is time for payback xD. Yeah, I am in Izumi-chan's side _. I hope you continue your story as good as now :D
KAT-TUN Lover chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
Zoe unleashed will be interesting...

I await for he next chapter with much interest.

That sucks about you not being able to use your AP Bio credit, plus failing your other exams. I was really excited that I passed mine with a 5! I seriously thought I hadn't passed it...

Anyway, good luck with your college adventures and keep up the good work.
13wolfsbane chapter 20 . 7/11/2011
EEKS! How did I miss this! Please update soon, please! I wanna find out what Zoe is gonna do now that she's been unleashed *Reads back at beginning* You draw manga, too? Sweetness! So cool, I'm still learning on a few things. Good luck on your test, hope you ace it! XD

-13wolfsbane
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 20 . 7/10/2011
Terror. Utter terror will happen. xD
13wolfsbane chapter 19 . 6/19/2011
OMG! I didn't realize that this was updated! Crap! Forgive me for not reading it sooner! So what is "Zoe" going to do? I'm scared and excited to find out, please update soon, WWG!

-13wolfsbane