Reviews for Snow Angels
orangerachel chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I really liked this fic, it was cute. It had good grammar and it was well-written. Great job! :D
wolfnymph1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It might just be a result of me being hyper,but that was actaully really all I can do to keep myself from giggling weirdly.
DragonontheField chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Could you send me the pic it was based on, please? ]
RisingWolfJ chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Aw, even though this was just a drabble I realy liked how well you related such a simple, kiddy thing to what Damien's thoughts might be. I mean... it's not like in the show they go too deep into Damien's inner thoughts, so I thought you did an awesome job making them up. I could believe he's a real person. :) ...person-demon-son of satan thin. Yeah.

And that last line is so cool.

I really liked this!
Jamra chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was freakin' awesome. It touched my heart ] Hope you keep writing more South Park fanfics, I'm going to look out for you.
TheyKilledKenny chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Okay, first thing, this is definitely not "a double whammy of overall bad writing". This is superb. I know it didn't delve deeply into anything, but it just touched upon it, and that is the signature of South Park. Heaven always snowy...you know, that's a very thought-inspiring idea, I can't imagine the people in South Park wanting to live anywhere but there, so heaven for them must be snowy. Interesting for Damien to say that. Anyway, listen carefully: DO NOT STOP WRITING SOUTH PARK! You are very good with the South Park category, and I would really like to see you do more.
BrackishLine chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
YAY! It's adorable, just like the picture! It's Ryu-son! I LOVE YOU!