Reviews for Love Is Not Enough: Sequel to Never Alone
Please please UPDATE! I've been reading and re reading and waiting and waiting. Please I know so many people will come back and want to know more about What happened to Alex and whose the baby's dad.
Your an amazing writer come back soon
Kinley Orton-Reigns chapter 44 . 7/25/2014
You can't leave us hanging like this... so please update and soon... UGH I hate cliffhangers
Bingobaby chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Hey I was so glad that you decided to update this story but I was not expecting that type of an ending to this chapter though. But otherwise it was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait to see what you are going to do next. So please keep up the great work and post more really soon.
Shamaness1171 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
OMG! What a cliffhanger! Please, please tell me there's going to be more soon?!
RKOsgirl92 chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Omg she better be okay! Please update soon! I hope the baby is okay and that it is Randy's! I can't wait this long!
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
I swear you're a mind reader. Seems like every time I just so happen to wonder about this story, you post a new chapter! Holy shit! I hope Alex is okay. God Randy will never forgive himself for being so cruel to her if she doesn't make it through this. I hope this will be the feather that breaks the camel's back and opens his eyes. Great chapter. I'll be patiently waiting for the next one
p.s. thanks for the shout out!
CapriceCC chapter 44 . 7/23/2014
Noooo Alex be okay love this story
Randysgurl chapter 43 . 6/1/2014
Oh my goodness this story is awesome, I'm loving all of the drama between randy, jeff and Alex as well as the drama between randy amd john. Please update this soon
Guest chapter 41 . 1/28/2014
God I'm a new reader to this fanfic and I feel so sorry for Randy! :( he loves that girl but they're both being bull headed about the situation and Jeff GAHHH I can't deal! Update soon if you can!
BinksBella chapter 43 . 1/24/2014
Oh please update soon I can't wait to see what happens
Guest chapter 43 . 11/29/2013
More chapters plz x
Pinayprincesa chapter 43 . 11/23/2013
I think Randy and Alex should really work hard to fight for their marriage and their kids.

It made me choke up when Jada asked Alex about Randy not crying if Alex died. That just truly tugged at my heartstrings. The poor little thing having to hear that from Randy was heartbreaking. :-(
I think Randy should apologize for that remark and tell Alex he's sorry he said that and fix things with his wife.
XNeonxDreamsX chapter 43 . 11/20/2013
Randy is being such a dick to Alex. Isn't the fact that their marriage is over and that she's suffering enough on top of being pregnant and not knowing who the father is enough? Why does Randy have to twist the knife in her chest and pour salt on it too? He needs to get his shit together pronto!
CapriceCC chapter 43 . 11/20/2013
Randy is a very mean drunk I hope he gets his act together after this. Love the story update soon.
RKOsgirl92 chapter 43 . 11/19/2013
Randy and her need to talk it out!
I hope the baby is Randy's!