Reviews for Alphabetical Attraction: Spandex
hahaha.
beautiful.
Well done.
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
HAHA, GREEN SPANDEX! That's all I have to say. lol!
animeice335 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
The third story to my favorites list. Wow. Your good.
Zen.with.Conflicts chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
I love the crack-ness of this pairing! I wish there were more!
moodymel chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Whoa! That was just too weird. But it did accurately pinpoint that Sakura had bad taste in men.
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow. This is some awesome crack.
Aetheryn chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
The second I got to "green spandexed glory" I laughed my butt off.
probablynotreturning chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
This is an adorable little story. Gai definitely needs more love, and you've done a lovely job making sense of him being with Sakura.
Van the Key of Lain chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I. Love. Yo-o-o-u. You've NO idea. This was hilarious, cute, witty and the best part? MY CURRENT OBSESSION! You've given me a very lovely Turkey Day present and I'm devouring it most heinously. God I love this couple! XD Tolerance of a God, Indeed. Just, thank you thank you THANK YOU, for deciding to do this prompt, and actually having Gai be *IN* it. You'd be surprise dhow many people write him off. So again, thank you!
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Heh, Gai just cracks me up.
K. E. KorniChi chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Lol wow nice! I liked it... But... is Sakura in love with MAITO GAI? Oops, lol I misread the pairing for Gaasaku... lol my bad... but overall, the story was very detail-filled and it was pretty funny. Job well done.
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
[chuckles] Good job!
Tarafishes chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Akimbo - Placed in such a way as to have the hands on the hips and the elbows bowed outward

After seeing the definition I understand what you're doing now. I understood but not totaly.

That was...interesting. I actually can't beleive I enjoyed that. Then again you are the one who made me like odd parings such as this. So Thanks for writing this and introducing me to things that frightened me when I first saw the pairing.