Reviews for Beaten Black and Pink
no chapter 23 . 3/18
what
Damn chapter 1 . 3/18
You are my new favourite author.
BoomPowMina chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
I got a heartattack in the end of chapter 22... and then i saw that there is a sequel...woosh
BoomPowMina chapter 21 . 5/29/2013
SAKURA HOW DARE YOU?!
BoomPowMina chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
Neji you bastard
BoomPowMina chapter 17 . 5/29/2013
Oooooo i see... Sasuke wanted them to really be dating, oh Sakura... ohcannd OH MY FUCKING GOD NEJI! SERIOUSLY!? UGH I HATE YOU!
Xei chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Oh my gosh! I absolutely positively love this chapter! Sky High! . I love how you made this chapter. You made it based [on my favorite movie] Sky High, yet you made it retain your own sense of originality in the story. The scenes are really good! I didnt recognize that the scene where Sakura was in the restaurant was like in Sky High until the waitress and Sasuke popped in! Wahh youre so AWESOME
I absolutely love the fact that you made Ino the one to make Sakura jealous. . I'm gonna read ahead more to see if theres gonna be a fight between them! XD wahh im so excited.
Iname Kohaki chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
that description of the menstrual cycle was great.
Iname Kohaki chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
THAT GIRL GOT GUTS! I no Id nevver be able to do that.
Iname Kohaki chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
NEJI YOU CRAPPER!(THATS MY WORD. DONT STEAL IT!)
Iname Kohaki chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
how dare he stand sakura-chan up! i think i see sakura liking neji as just a friend anyway.
BlueSakuraAC chapter 23 . 7/20/2012
This me cry! Yy! Sakura? Sasuke loves u and u love him. Sakura is being blind! Man I love it!
spOiLer chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
I love it:))

Did u kno Karin is an Uzumaki? it wuz revealed in da manga. Lolz. Zzz.
Naruto Lover Dattebayo chapter 13 . 4/25/2012
OmgasdfghklLOVE

The part where Sakura sat on his lap ajhsjajs My mind went cuh-ray-zaaay. Haha. So far, I'm inlooooove with your storyy:D

Lol at Ero-sennin. XD

Do you read the manga? The latest chapd are abt Sasuke and the revived Itachi. XD And in the anime the war is about to start, just sayin. XD

I feel like sayin diz haha.. I dun' like the dub vrsion of Naruto and Naruto shippuuden. .

I mean "Believe it"? you saw it too, right? riiight?
whizzbangangel chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Okay it seems Like the 1st part of your story was copied from a movie in disney channel called sky high but threes only three differences from your story to the movie in this capter it rained, sasuke brought an umbrella, sasuke drove Sakura homE...