Reviews for Alphabetical Attraction: Mentality
Luna Silvereyes chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was... Surprisingly cute. I found Ibiki more odd than anything when he first appeared and more interesting as time went by. He didn't even appear in this story and you nailed his character. What he does totally sounds like something he'd do. You have some mad skills my friend.
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
love this paring very cute story maybe a sequal? please keep writting kay
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
very good:)
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hahah awh! xD Ibiki is insecure? This was adorable. (:
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
I guess its just ironic, that a big scary man just happens to be insecure and protective! I like his methods though, lol!
animeice335 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is the third story Ive read. Your oneshots are so great. And your "Likes" and "Dislikes" Their almost exactly the same as mine. Thats so cool.
KasonSama chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Omg this it cute! you should wright more for it!
moodymel chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh, I loved that last line! Absolutely fantastic, hehe, I can't stop laughing.
flixthepony chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww. How cute! I love it! You need to make another one with more chapters.
experiment chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Awesome! I've been looking for a good Ibiki/Sakura fic for a very long time, so I'm super excited that you're writing these drabbles! I really loved this drabble because it showed just how intelligent and strategic Ibiki is. Thanks!
DarkVampireBitch chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
The story was both sweet and funny as hell! I would so date Ibiki if I could. *thinks pererted thought of Ibiki* *giggles* One more IbikiXSakura story please! lol _ Ja Ne.
Geminia chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This is so cute and the first full Ibiki/Sakura pairing I have found. I wish you would expand this into a story

Gemini
moonlightmama chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aww this story was so sute, do a follow up please!
Illucida chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
:) The ending is brilliance.
kakashisninjadogs chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
*grins fondly*

hah

I love these short little things, they're cute...

Although I don't quite get how it's quite alphabetical..

*shrugs* Oh well