Reviews for Once More
kffs chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Super creative and interesting take on things.
Really enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing!
Annoy mouse chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I don't suppose there is any chance of you continuing this amazing story?
a chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Wow Harry is pathetic. He's going to get his arse handed to him by any competent death eater, nevermind fucking voldemort.

Sad thing is that's not even the worst thing about this story, that goes to the fucking singing.
JayDawgScrub chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I really hope you update this story... It has A LOT of potential
TulipNixphe chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Hehe This is great!
HoosierCullen chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Wow that was it... I am soo hoping you finish this it is soo interesting that I lost count on the chapters and was shocked when this was the last one. And it ended on a cliffhanger to boot. I think this is a great idea and an even better story. Your characters are all great even your OC characters fit perfectly. The idea of Harry going back to train and fix the world he left for the better is awsome and though done a few time I have really not read it done quite like this. The way Harry/Mark interacts with others and tries to stay aloof is really quite spot on with how I would think a Harry that had watched everyone he loved die and then decide to go back and make things better would act and react to the situation. I think he is pinning for Ginny a little too much and needs to get over her and who better than Tonks to help with that, or maybe even Amy for a while. I like that he has told Alice, Moody, Shacklbolt and Amy who he truly is that secret could have been harmful to him, now just tell Frank so he will quit treating Harry like Alice's affair. I will say again great fic and I soo hope you update and write more on it soon.
hex4292 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
I'm guessing this is abandonned etc etc but I'm gonna say something anyway. I've come back and re-read these 6 chapters about 8 times in 3 years at this point? Amazing potential and one day I'd love to see it come back to and resurrected.
S.Peridot chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
I'v really enjoyed this fic so far.

So, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update again sometime soon.

Allons-y Lovelies chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Ooh, awkward! Please please please update soon? This is such a good story, and I really wanna know what happens next!
GreenGrizzly chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Its a real shame it looks like you abandoned this it was good while it lasted.
Debate4life chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Really like this. :) Write more, k?
No need for a name chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Please finish this story
SeasonsInReverse chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Original time-travel story, and fairly well written. However, there's one problem with your tortured character, he has no life left. He's empty. He doesn't seem to be doing much of anything with his second chance - he's also a bit of a doormat, I'm sorry to say. At this moment in time, I can only guess at the horrors this version of Harry has had to endure, but you haven't painted a very positive picture of him or his skills so I don't really believe in him at all. It's been a few years since you updated so I'm taking that to mean this story is abandoned, and I shan't be reading any further. Thank you for an interesting read regardless, and good luck with future writings.
Tmctflyboy chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
continue continue continue... please! to bad we will never get to see the ending. i would have loved to find out what happens next.
Jon chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
Very cool original time travel story, I love the concept and ideas at play, I think this Harry/Amy ship is gonna be good, though I am curious is this is a author insert ;-P. If you continue the story, good luck, hopefully I'll find it again if you do.