Reviews for Memorable
Ahlisha chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is very well done. I hope it does get published,its truly a good read.
Miyoul chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Bravo!
HopefulR chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
bina,

My inspiration... I was working on two other ideas at that time, one dealing with Soval's early, uncertain days as Vulcan's ambassador to Earth, and the other exploring the aftermath of Forrest's death on those he left behind. (That second idea became "The Bridge.") The two notions came together to form a premise: what if Soval found the guidance he needed-and the beginnings of friendship-from Forrest? And off I went.

In fact, I originally wrote "Memorable" to be part of "The Bridge," but it seemed to work well enough on its own, so I added the ending and made it a stand-alone. The two stories can be considered companion pieces.

Thank you all for the comments. This story is a special one for me.
bina W chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I think I already read this, no sure. It was a touching story, the ending. The whole story deserved to be included in the final SNW Anthology. I am glad it did. What was ur inspiration?

Bina
Bineshii chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I am glad you put this story up here. I thought it really did justice to a friendship that should have been better developed in the TV series, when I read it before. It would be great if you continued to develop aspects of this friendship in future stories.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Damn this was very good. I recently watched the Forge again and It was interesting to see the friendship there. I love to see more of this explored.

Lisa
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is nice... I like seeing how the High Command's questionable logic is apparent to Soval years before ENT.
Begoogled chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very eloquent. Interesting to see how a friendship was started so long ago. I think it fits Soval character in the series. Thanks!
volley chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very nice! Original and meaningful. And it isn't until the very end that one gets the full picture. Well done!
Vulcan Commando chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I enjoyed this story about the meeting between Soval and Forrest. I agree that it is worthy of publication.
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I really liked reading this story...I wasn't sure who Soval was talking to until the end. Then it made perfect sense. I wondered how those two met and how they managed to have such a close friendship.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing! :)
framework4 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007