Reviews for Paradise
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
So beautiful and tender.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh sad but comes to us all
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow! That was extremely sad! :( I wondered if something like that was going to happen when Perry said he was tired, but I was hoping it didn't. I did enjoy the ending with Paul Jr. and Ken though. I especially liked when Della said Paul was probably smoking a cigarette and that they went off to find some kind of trouble. That's just like them. :) This was a terribly sad story, but it was beautifully written! I know you wrote this forever ago, but you should definitely write more! :) Great job! :)
Joanne Distte chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
OMG the end T_T it surprised me a lot, i couldn't thought about sth like that happening! Great story anyway :_) i liked it
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow. Was not expecting that ending. Beautiful but sad. Good story.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
great story
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Well, I reviewed the story elsewhere, so I will simply repeat - beautifully done. Wonderful story. Also wanted to say that your summary under the story title is perfect!
Graciesmom chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Loved it. So sad, but so perfect. Please write more soon... with a happy ending next time...
Walnut19 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I'm so glad you posted this here - I really enjoyed it on the Perry/Della message board. It's such a great addition to the stories we already have.

I hope that you will post more PM in the future. You're good at setting up scenes in which hints are dropped, but the ending isn't obvious.

Perfect for a fan fic mystery, I'd say.