Reviews for In Her Eyes Moonlight
francis2 chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
Beth is adjusting so well. You go over all the troubles a bit fast, can she really be among humans without vamping, and wouldn't she be a bit - wilder? But this is your story, and we don't really know how a turning works.

I like how good Mick, Beth and Josef are together. This doesn't seem quite finished, do you have more? Sorry for having been so critical on the other chapters, I just think it could improve the story.
francis2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
This was good. They are good with each other, and it's in character how the dialogue went.
francis2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
That could have been a great story, but you go from one thing to another too fast. And what was the kidnapper doing with letting Beth bleed out? Your story needs to make sense in order for the emotion to come through. You could make something good out of this, the ingredients are all there, and the writing is good, but it needs a bit of work.
francis2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
No, that makes no sense. You include telepathy into a story where it has no use. This is not the characters I know.
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Could be the start of a good story but I'm not sure what happened. Why is she sobbing? And then she just stands up and goes away - that was unexpected and you totally lost me there. I'll read more though, am curious about the rest of the story.
lorig795 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
I just found this story. I really like it! I am curious to see how they manage with ONE freezer. Well done.
moonjat54 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
What a surprise to see an update. Always a pleasant surprise. Glad to see that Beth is adjusting and I imagine that they can share a freezer. Sounds cozy to me. :)
toria515 chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
This is a great begining! Hope you conintue.
moonlightfan44 chapter 4 . 3/12/2008
that was a good story! i hope u continue! :0 toodles

-monlightfan44
moonjat54 chapter 4 . 1/21/2008
Glad for the update. Mick has a lot of teaching ahead of him.
12 Withering Roses chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Can't wait to see more. And I'm really sorry about your grandfather. *hug* Feel better. And I'm looking forward to the next update, whenever that may happen to be.

Cat.
silvanelf chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
oh, that was so sweet! I loved the update. My prayers go to you and for your grandpa. Don't wg sorry at all about getting speedy updates to us. We can be patient. Your family comes first.

silvanelf
Red.Phoenix.Flames chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
Very cool. pms.
moonjat54 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
new year new update needed. please bring Beth out of this and hungry
SSLuna chapter 3 . 1/1/2008