Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
please please please update! pretty please?
Star12296 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
This story is good update soon:p
abutterflylandedonmyhand2dayD chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
lmao I love your story!

-Grumbling, he hit the off button, or what he liked to call the "shut the f* up" button, because what people are thinking when they hit said button is not "kindly turn off," but "f*, shut up."-

I love that bit! I'm gonna think that every time I wake up in the morning lol.

btw your story is really random - what with the uniform like a bruise and the "When you eat, do you have to feed your doppelganger too?" (and various other things) - but random is good, I like it and find it hilarious .

keep it up )
Ayaka Midnight chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I love your story! It's really interesting and funny. If only I could write funny stuff like this *sigh* ah well...

I want to see what happens to them next! And Tsubasa is really cute when he is shy

Well done and please update soon )

-Ayaka
Ayaka Midnight chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lol I love the hat thing! Good story ) can't wait to read on

-Ayaka
misaki-harada chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
what the heck! make more! puh-lease! .

misakixtsubasa forever!
moriuh chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
Whoo!

D

MisakixTsubasa! That's like, my second favorite GA couple after HotaruxRuka.

xD

There needs to be more of MisakixTsubasa and HotaruxRuka and KokoxSumire (xD) and less MikanxNatsume!

So please continue!
crimsonjica chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
hey there! I love your story!please...please...please.. update soon! I'm begging you..thanks in advance! God BLess!.;)
RaNma11 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
can i laugh now?

lmaorof... translates as laughing my ass off AND rolling on the floor... ahahaha... I just hope I won't be a patient in the hospital for a case of cramped stomach muscles and a lock jaw. BTW, I read your other fics, that's why I'm laughing this much (includes THE MESSENGER)...

And I think I can guess exactly where from 'the southeast asia' you were from...) _

UPDATE!
IOTR chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Nice humor.
charmix08 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Good start on the date...!

I hope everything turns out A- ok!
Tsubasaki chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Tsubasa is so CUTE!

The scene in the beginning with Misaki was a little short though, and sort of hanging.

UPDATE! _

Update soon please!

Much Love,

Bubblegum.
gooba chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Aw... I'm first, yet again. :)) Thank you, thank you. :D You know you love me. : Oh yes, about my virtual cookie, just FedEx me one. Harharhar. :P

"Besides, she thought, you never know what kind of move he’ll make."

"The men thought about what a lucky fella that guy was, and the women thought about what a lucky woman that girl was.", you're making them sound like a Mary Sue and a Morty Stu. :)) [[Yes, I have my sources. 'Cause you didn't know about good ol' Morty. :))]]
tokyobend17 chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Hello somebody who knows my evil sister. -.-

Nice story.. haha, really funny with all the staplers. xD

You're not even terrible.. just so you know. ;D

Any how, continue with your work. _-

- a.S.