Reviews for First Date
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
please please please update! pretty please?
Star12296 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
This story is good update soon:p
abutterflylandedonmyhand2dayD chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
lmao I love your story!

-Grumbling, he hit the off button, or what he liked to call the "shut the f* up" button, because what people are thinking when they hit said button is not "kindly turn off," but "f*, shut up."-

I love that bit! I'm gonna think that every time I wake up in the morning lol.

btw your story is really random - what with the uniform like a bruise and the "When you eat, do you have to feed your doppelganger too?" (and various other things) - but random is good, I like it and find it hilarious .

keep it up )
Ayaka Midnight chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I love your story! It's really interesting and funny. If only I could write funny stuff like this *sigh* ah well...

I want to see what happens to them next! And Tsubasa is really cute when he is shy

Well done and please update soon )

Ayaka Midnight chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
lol I love the hat thing! Good story ) can't wait to read on

misaki-harada chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
what the heck! make more! puh-lease! .

misakixtsubasa forever!
moriuh chapter 3 . 8/19/2008

MisakixTsubasa! That's like, my second favorite GA couple after HotaruxRuka.

There needs to be more of MisakixTsubasa and HotaruxRuka and KokoxSumire (xD) and less MikanxNatsume!

So please continue!
crimsonjica chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
hey there! I love your story!please...please...please.. update soon! I'm begging you..thanks in advance! God BLess!.;)
RaNma11 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
can i laugh now?

lmaorof... translates as laughing my ass off AND rolling on the floor... ahahaha... I just hope I won't be a patient in the hospital for a case of cramped stomach muscles and a lock jaw. BTW, I read your other fics, that's why I'm laughing this much (includes THE MESSENGER)...

And I think I can guess exactly where from 'the southeast asia' you were from...) _

IOTR chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
Nice humor.
charmix08 chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Good start on the date...!

I hope everything turns out A- ok!
Tsubasaki chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Tsubasa is so CUTE!

The scene in the beginning with Misaki was a little short though, and sort of hanging.

Her Cousin Was Here-Mwahahahah chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Misaki likes staplers?

What the hell?

This is partly humor.

I keep laughing.

Update soon please!

Much Love,

gooba chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Aw... I'm first, yet again. :)) Thank you, thank you. :D You know you love me. : Oh yes, about my virtual cookie, just FedEx me one. Harharhar. :P

"Besides, she thought, you never know what kind of move he’ll make."

"The men thought about what a lucky fella that guy was, and the women thought about what a lucky woman that girl was.", you're making them sound like a Mary Sue and a Morty Stu. :)) [[Yes, I have my sources. 'Cause you didn't know about good ol' Morty. :))]]
tokyobend17 chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Hello somebody who knows my evil sister. -.-

Nice story.. haha, really funny with all the staplers. xD

You're not even terrible.. just so you know. ;D

Any how, continue with your work. _-

- a.S.