Reviews for Trap for Fools
RennaEsprit chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
That is great. One of the best Elle-centric fic I've read so far.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
You posted this on my birthday. :) This is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. It feels like the Peter and Elle story I've been waiting to read since I watched season two and couldn't get my mind off of this pairing. Logically, I don't even think they work that well, and I would never want to sic Elle on Peter (or vice versa, honestly), but there's. Tension. Extremely yummy tension. (If you look for it.) And you bring that out beautifully here. Thank you so much.
starrydarlings chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Oh, great take on Elle. I absolutely adored Elle's character and am all up for Peter and Elle hooking up.

Saving to favorites, since there doesn't seem to be enough Elle fics these days.
Lirazel chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I love this. I wasn't too thrilled about the idea of Kristen being on the show, either, but like you, I adore her character now. You seem to really get her, what little we know of her, and I can totally believe all of these things going on in her head. As usual, this was well-written and just perfectly dark enough. I love it.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
wow! you really never cease to amaze me! this is Elle in all her glory, you captured her so well. poor girl!
cirana chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
gd fic
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I loved it!

When I found out she was coming on the show I was exstatic.

I loved Veronica Mars and got really pissed when it ended. But then Elle arrived and I was happy again. She was so cute last night. I'm really going to enjoy her caharacter.

Anyways, sorry about the rambling/. Great fic.

Megan
BAM Aesthetic chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I agree with your A/N! I was curious about how Kristen Bell would play into the story, but now I absolutly love her... & the idea of her & Peter together. (Kinda makes me want to write a fic about them too...)