Reviews for A Glimpse of a Day...
Michelle Drake chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
WOW! That was so interesting . . . a little hard to imagine them switched, but VERY, VERY good! You shoudl really continue with this, as a series . . . it is a great idea! :) Keep up the great work!
Katana2 chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Wow, I like it. At first I just thought opposite of Max Krit. But you developed Male Max so beautifully that I had to give him a face all his own. I love it.
Original Max A chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Interesting. I can actually see this gender flipped story. It makes sense and I can see it visually. I like it
Laura chapter 1 . 9/7/2001
totally awesome! i love it!
Brooke chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I thought your fan fic was really neat, I was different from all the others stories and I liked it you will have to put some more chapters, I will deffinetly read them if you do.
Chris4 chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I must admit, I had a heck of a time switching their sexes around in my mind as I read this. I guess I'm too used to our normal Max/Logan/Zack personas. That being said, this was very well written. Keep up the good work.
gurgosh chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
very interesting idea! the situation and dialog were great! keep up the good work... and i luv the m/l
J chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
This is really great, like nothing I've read before. Please post more soon :)
Ciderbreak1 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Wow! Huh. That's neat. I never thought of doing that, switching the characters. What a wholly different feel the story has! Felt much more like a romance novel than Dark Angel. Coolness.
Sara chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
wow, definatly one of the best au fics i've read. Please keep it up!
Laura chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
EWWWWWWWWW! Let me guess! LIllith is Logan, and Male Max is female Max? WOW THATS DIFFERENT! VERY FREAKY!
bb4 chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
that cute i just see logan as max and max as logan it so cute u should right more max better pick lilly cause i dont like zoe
Kyre chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
Ahhhh! This was wonderful. Took some getting used to ;) , but very good. And I love the ending. :)
Kazzy chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
This is interesting. A gender reversal. Are you going to comtinue it? I hope so, but it'd be hard not to get very confused.
Kara chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
I really liked this. I liked the differences that a change in sex made in the characters, yet how it was still very true to James Cameron's plotline. Very cool idea. :) Very well done too. :)