Reviews for I Remember Love
JaneAndTom chapter 46 . 5/7/2012
You are thanking your readers but really, when there are so many stupid or incorrect or OC or ridiculous fanfictions out there, your readers should be thanking you. Don't stop writing!
ZeMonstarrOfSquishy chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
This is so epic... love it :)

I've been needing a good book to read lol
LadyGhai chapter 45 . 7/4/2011
i love it! thank you for this story! it's really amazing, when the first time i saw the movie, i felt disappointed on what happen in the ending but now i'm not, just imagining this story you made i make me cry and very happy for them.. thank you. amazing story
LadyGhai chapter 22 . 7/3/2011
I am Absolutely and Fascinately in LOVE with this Chapter
word fodder chapter 46 . 11/29/2010
It is bittersweet for I Remember Love to be complete. I have really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for taking the time to write.

Congratulations on the new pregency! I know how limited your time is when raising a family, so thank you again for writing. You are very talented.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.
word fodder chapter 45 . 11/29/2010
Oh joy, joy, I was so excited when I saw an update! The final chapter was beautiful. Thank you so much for giving this fan a much needed fix for Jane and Tom. I just finished watching Becoming Jane again, so I logged on thinking I would read your happier ending for them. It was a very nice suprise to have the last chapter to read! I was happy to read that little Mary Cassandra made an entrance into their life. Their story feels complete. It is fitting that your story about her life gives her everything she ever wanted and more.

Thank you and please keep writing. I am interested in the modern take you are thinking about for becoming jane, would love to read it!
Miss Rinoa chapter 46 . 11/24/2010
Thank you for writing this beautiful story. You have inspired me to take a hand of writing fan fiction and I owe it all to you. I have stayed with this story from the very beginning and i love it so much.

Miss Rinoa
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 45 . 11/23/2010
Great ending to a very great story.
word fodder chapter 44 . 10/20/2010
I have read your story in one sitting it has been a beautiful journey. I love a story that keeps me turning the pages or clicking the next button as it were.

I am glad you are going to write more on Tom and Jane's life. They deserve it. Hmmm...I think maybe a baby girl, what to name her...Maybe, Mary Casssandra. It would be a fitting honor to Tom's first wife and Jane's sister and Mother. You made Mary Paul such a lovely person I can see Jane wanting to name her first daughter with Tom after Mary. After all Mary's first daughter was named after Jane even though she didn't know it at the time. But, whatever you decide to write will be perfect. Can't wait to read it. Love your work

Congratulations on your baby boy and I hope Motherhood fills you with many hours of blessed pleasure.
word fodder chapter 22 . 10/20/2010
I only found this site a week ago. Tears are running down my cheek as I type this review. I was trying to wait until I finished the whole story before I wrote a review, but this chapter has moved me so much that I had to tell you how beautiful it is. I am at a loss for words, I would love to see Anne Hathaway and James McAvoy finish this story in a movie. Please don't ever stop writing love stories.
katlautn3r89 chapter 44 . 10/2/2010
Are you going to continue this story? It is one of my favourite stories of becoming jane... congratulations on a wonderful story.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 44 . 4/18/2010
Great chapter
ToryTigress92 chapter 44 . 4/18/2010
No your wedding night was very good, and you didn't breach your rating, so very well done. Wedding nights are always hell to write anyway.

Looking forward to the last chapter!
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 43 . 3/9/2010
Great chapter- can't wait to see more
Sarahbarr17 chapter 43 . 3/9/2010
Aww... very sweet. A very heart-warming chapter!

Please don't make us wait so long for the next!

Hugs,