Reviews for A Little Dead
acebelle.13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I think I liked it. There are quite a few pure smut fics floating around, and I appreciated the depth to this one.

Well written.

Kate

xx
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
I liked it alot! Nice Hameron! :)
an-ocean-in-the-sky chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I thought I'd read everything H/C, but somehow I missed this. Really terrific little fic. *favorites*
Fenris242 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
even tho its PWP, it's absolutely wonderful...and actually, it does have a little plot...loved it...

-Fen
JSFazz chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
That was hot...I would definitely like to see you turn this into multi-chapters...continue the story!
randombitsofnothing chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
You know that you have to continue this story. It would be an AWESOME stand alone fic and I loved it, every word of it grasped my attention and I love the title as well as the message it entails. We are all indeed a little dead. Another chapter or two of this story would be great. If you do continue I will look forward to reading it. Beautiful writing and concept and both were in character. Great story.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I hope you continue this fic. Nice and HOT. Lots of potential for a multi chapter story.
blahblahbhla chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wow! I loved it. I hope you decide to continue with this fic!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
La petite mort

*giggles*

nice :)
sabu53 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Very good, well written. Would love to read more. Smut with plot is always good:)
Arni chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Another fantastic fic! Multipart and more of your genius in general would certainly please this reader :)
Jaby chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I liked that. Nice smut, but even better was the dialogue/plolt-part. :I don’t want you to be like me. I just want you to be less like you.: Nice insight.

I would really enjoy reading more.
Maddersons chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Damn that was good!

I hope you continue because your writing is great and I'm sure it would be a fantastic multichapter story. but it stands well as a oneshot too!