Reviews for Tomorrow May Never Be
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
D: Continualo

Porfavor - c:
paxmia chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
OMG! i frikkin luv Kal Ho Na Ho! ckeck out my stories! good job incorporating the indianness theme in!
Daniella chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
i seriously wish you continue this story! it sounds like an awesome story! please continue! i loved it! i hope you update soon just as long as u update at all ill be happy!

PERFECTLY WRITTEN!

~!Dani!~
ella thompson chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
hi, good fan fic but what film is it? it sounds good but are kory and richard gonna end up together? she seems to be heading towards leon? so whats going on?
Starrobforever chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
oh man why the hell havn't u updated? ur so gd at it!
mnlkpo123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Great story. I think my sister already reviewed this story... But anyways I love the movie and the teen titans story version of the movie. If I were you I may have put Red-X in Aman's role instead of Red Star but it's your story not mine. I really like how some lines are directly pulled from the movie. The story definitely needs more "specsy" scenes.
Lillian Marie Evans Potter chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Awesome, and really funny. I just have one suggestion. Try integrating the songs or the english translations of the songs into the story also. It would be a crime to ignore all of the great songs Kal Ho Na Ho has like Mahi Ve and Pretty Woman.
XxNightfirexX chapter 3 . 1/25/2008
That was hilarious!

~XxNightifrexX
cartoonfire chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
WHOO! GO KORY! GET YOUR FREAK ON!

dick is such an idiot it's hilarous! i want him and kory together!

leon... uh... (pats his back as he weeps) do you want a blonde? huh, do you want a skanky blonde? (he nods his head and wipes his tears) ok, let's go get you a skanky blonde...

UPDATE!
livin'4-Him chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
hm...this is turning out to be en exelent story! so... leon likes kory? i guess i kid of knew that already.

anyways,i'm still loving this story and i hope you write another chapter soon!

ok, i guess i'm off to go read about what has happened to kory in sathss! can't wait!

bye!

*~shattered-hearts~*
SuPeR HyPeR chick 101 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
I like it...I'll look for the movie maybe...ok really funny chapter, they all got drunk except Leon but Leon is a dork...lol...ok love it so far update soon please!
tennisgal456 chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
hm not sure what to think yet

keep it up though
rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
It's good...update soon!
Royal Blue chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
I have to say that a drunk Dick and Kory are SO cute.

Royal.