Reviews for We Will Remember
Kenshin Himura chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
Digimon Season 2 was my all-time favorite season of digimon, mainly because I literally fell in love with Ken. *people begin to stare* No, I'm not gay, I'm actually a female, though my username may not seem so. I'm working on a Season 2 fanfic & boy is it weird! Poor Davis & poor Ken... I'm thinking of making a season 3 fanfic where the older digidestined make an appearance. *pauses* Ok, I'll shut up. Reviews are about saying what you liked about the fanfic. It was cute! A bit too short unfortunately... *Keep Writing!*
Kaoru Utena chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
SORATO?

#%&#&#$#%&#&%#*%#$&&()*% #!%#*!
Devidramon chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
I've yet to see one of these that isn't better than the real ending. There was the horrible MarshMalo incident, then the horrible epilogue where everyone had jobs that were nothing like them. TK and Kari I could see, but none of the others. It's sad that the Adventure characters aren't coming back, but Tamers is just too cool. Yeah, I thought Mrs. Asaji was Kari at first too. But I never saw the resemblence between TK and Yamaki, though everybody swears they look just alike. And Guilmon does rule. "Takatomon, I think I need a new box."
x chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
that was grat but you left out one thing... who sora is in love with.*gathers some baners and starts waving them around taisora forevar is clearly seen* TAI AND SORA FORAVER!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
BETTER BETTER BETTER 02 ENDING!
Digifan316 chapter 1 . 11/13/2001
NOW THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED!

TOM: It should have also ended in a Taiora.

3:16: Well, that too...

CROW: And Takari.

3:16: Uh, we don't know that it didn't.

TOM: And a Koumi...

3:16: OK! OK! Seriously GG, great story. This is truly how it should have ended. A
Pistoffveemon not signed in chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
interesting story. as for your 03 questions, I'm pretty sure I heard Takato refer to his teacher as "Miss Yagami". Yes, I also think that person was Yolei. I also believe that the purpose of those people is to keep everyone from finding out that they all have digimon and that their leader (the man whose face we haven't seen but who I've seen a small patch of blond hair on) it either Matt or TK. I also wouldn't put it past them to have Davis as Takato's father and the noodle cart thing was an exageration on TK's part. (although I'm not sure why they made Davis the narator) I personally find Rika to be incredibly mean-spirited and Guilmon's voice too close to Jar-Jar Binks for me to like them.
John of Faith chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
I loved it! I kinda didn't like how 02 ended and I didn't want to see Tamers. I saw Tamers, and I thought that is was way too cool not to like! Besides, 02 and 01 voices appear in Tamers, and that kinda helped me cope with them leaving.
Nefertanya chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I will tell u what my buddy Kat-chan told me when we argued this very same thing:

Matt-the music world is a fickle buisness, and Matt always liked to push himself

Tai- He always loved to be in charge, so why not? (Have u ever seen the footage of the Japanese senators brawling? I think he'd fit in well!)
jbramx chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Aggghhh! No way! I like the ending! Yeah, it was a bit too 'FINAL' but it was so cute! Then again that's my opinion. I have a right to it! BUt I do agree with you on some parts, first: How DID Matt go from rock star to astronaut, that I didn't see coming. I was a little disappointed with Yolei just becoming a housewife and mom (grrr...stupid sexist writers, she could be so much more!) however, I'm a Kenyako fan, so, oh well...for now, heheheh... As for the O3 digimon, Ughh...why can't they have the digidestine make a comeback? And yeah, Takato's teacher's voice actor is Kari's voice actor and yeah, I had prayed that one lady was Yolei! But no! It'd be too good if that were true *sniffle* sniffle*. It's not fair! I hope this sequel gets better. It better, and Rika's gotta lighten up! But with her story, it must be hard to, poor Rika. Takato's cute!
Rhysati chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
I agree with you about Kari and Yoei, but I'm not sure about Yolei's sister. Good fic!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
That was a good story, I thought the end of Season 02 sucked too. I wanted Kari and T.K. to be together, it was so obvious (stupid Digimon creator and Toei Animation) and it was weird, I mean Cody became a lawyer (I sort of thought he would become a kendo master and teach kids kendo) Yolei became Ken's housewife (that was okay, but the thing was Yolei and Ken didn't have much love in the whole series) Kari became a teacher (you were right, Takato's teacher did sound exactly like Kari) Maybe T.K. is the guy at that control panel who says "No, I'm interested in seeing what this one does." E-mail me and visit my site at crestofdestiny/
PLB chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
this ending ist better that the real ending. Tai a polican... thats... crazy! (and his hair *getssick*) AND I REALLY HATE THAT NO ONE OF THE OLD DDs WILL APPEAR IN 03! *cries* I DONT WANT THESE F*U*C*K*I*N*G IDIOTS OF 03! I want the old dds. Even Cody, who I hate so much! *sob*
Sharpshot Legend chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
YES! Finally someone agrees that the Takato's teacher COULD be KARI! *grins* Great story, this ending is better! By far.. hehe. Kari can't have TK though.. why? Cos he's MINE! *blinks* eeh.. Kari is the teacher! ..I'm gonna go hunt them down and make them confess, we all know. LOL
Wessand71 chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Great 02-ending fic. 02's real ending sucked, like someone's heart stopping with a snap of the fingers. 03's first 2 episodes were on FOX today, but if you missed it, you didn't miss much. The beginning of 03 was as confusing as hell. And yes, all those voices you described that sounded like Kari & Yolei from 02 seemed like the grown-up versions of themselves... perhaps the grown-up guys in 01 and 02 are in the 03 universe, except under covers? Probably not... Guilomon (sp?) is weird. Remember when Ken went into Primary Village in 02? The baby Digimon there knew how to talk. Why Guiliomon (sp?) calls Takato Takatomon doesn't make sense... that's probably that 'reset reality' thing that FOX talked about in their 03 promo ads...