Reviews for Master of the Zanbatous
Jelamy chapter 28 . 10/10
Amazing story ... this actually got me into Sakura and naruto fanfics ... all your stories are amazing ... make more soon plz ;))::)
kizoku.ouninaru chapter 28 . 8/18
i spent the entire night reading this
all the way in to the wee hours of the morning
well fucking doone!
this story was riveting to say the very least
good writing style
good story flow
amazing plot line
and the heaven sections were hilarious!
i love it
5 stars all round
Home World Secur chapter 28 . 8/8
Loved it! Great story!
HottoKasai chapter 22 . 7/30
Ryan moore chapter 28 . 7/17
I have read hundreds of fanfictions by now and i just want to say you are by far one of the best authors ive come across love your stories just hope you actually get a chance to read this.
when Naruto and saruka was it the mob boss old inc home and found a mob monly for the 2 took it buy old sukid frilmy home out and mand it into a new men cave for Naruto saruka a woman shnd for her grils night in and the old rooms in the other parts of the home got mand into some new shops like Naruto owns a bar and saruka a book shop and the own a whiops shop .
Kaliedo chapter 7 . 6/5
Think I'll stop reading here, Sakura's character is just... and knowing the two will end up together is just... and everyone keeps trying to get them together, that's just... I'm convinced this Naruto has mental deficiencies, to want to be with her after all she's put him through.

I'll give Bring the Hammer Down a read instead, that aside I really liked the concept with the swords.
Kashi chapter 4 . 6/5
I'm not usually a fan of the Sakura/Naruto pairings (you've gatta have really really really really low self-esteem to want to be with someone that's been putting you down in the harshest way possible, often violently, for years...YEARS! All the while knowing she preferred your teammate even after he not only betrayed her but also tried to KILL you),so maybe I'm biased at finding it annoying that so many people in this story keep trying to force the two together, seriously, if Hinata of all people can move on why the hell can't Naruto? There's so many other characters both in and out of the village, hell, you could just make one up.

Or maybe its just the setup as it all reeks of 'settling for the next best thing' on Sakura's part, sure there's the bit with her developing feelings for him while Sasuke was all missing-nin, but its all brushed aside when she gives into Sasuke's kiss only to realize there's nothing there and turns her affections back to Naruto; she gave in and lost so now its Naruto's turn, which only annoys me further because at some point he's going to give in.

ugh, I'll stop ranting lol. It's my fault really for trying a S/N fic with my bias for them, but curiosity got the better of me after reading 'Uzumaki Amongst the Dunes'. (really really liked that one btw)
ncwqxXqVvgcqe chapter 5 . 5/24
Q1zzý3q vdeedhvvþxcbycxvcbvcc
amazing story, I really loved it. You are a great writer! I'll be reading more of your works :D
Putikiboy chapter 28 . 4/20
you are one of the best writers out man one of the best I have ever read
Gavinator chapter 28 . 4/19
honestly was a great read thanks
dalesanchez509 chapter 28 . 4/14
Good story it warmed my hear. You're a hella good author.
in the smp time Naruto and sajrua was some waiorrs air poits cond name the Robertson domy name arfie ace poit who was a crzy air inverd and weopans martoy who was like a dad to Naruto and sakrua ,and he was a outlaw air point too .
sakrua gowing up with musmces on her like Naruto did an she and jim buy some cothers to wahimg with sakrua some from Lum like cothers and starfox gril cother kryles had to some from other stoes and Naruto some from raman and others too as will .the 2 had woking as bojers hathauring and spy like cases too,
1,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »