Reviews for Master of the Zanbatous
LightningFireZC chapter 10 . 2/18/2016
I am simply going to say it, having Minato act like this for comic relief wasn't a good idea
Leroy-San chapter 28 . 2/17/2016
Such a good epilogue. Thanks again for the stories. I'll be reading them again without a doubt.

Leroy-San chapter 27 . 2/17/2016
This story is great. I know I will be reading it again. I'm glad you wrote such great stories and actually completed them, it's becoming harder and harder to find stories that are finished and as good as yours. If you ever write another you can count on me to read it. Anyways thanks for the content and I hope all is well for you.
Leroy-San chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
That omake was hilarious. I really wish you still wrote stories :(
Leroy-San chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Yup just as good of a story as I remember.
Leroy-San chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Time to read this story for the third time. I always can come back to your stories to read them because of quite a few reasons. 1) My three favorites of your stories are all completed, 2) They are amazing stories, 3) Already said this but, YOU ACTUALLY COMPLETED THEM! It's always really depressing when you find a great story that ends up unfinished. Anyways I know you havnt written anything in a very long time but I just wanted to post this comment to let you know that I really appreciate the awesome content you provide with your literature. If you ever come back to write another naruto story I will be looking forward to it.
Thanks for the great stories,
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/21/2016
This is really starting to irritate me. How does a Sannin, one that is in charge of what is probably the largest spy ring/organization not notice people following him. That is just a rediculous notion no matter how you think about it. He probably shouldn't be a Sannin, a Sage, or a spy master if he cannot notice people stalking him.
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
You know, I hope all these ninja messing around in Narutos business get what is coming to them and end up getting caught and having the shit beat out of them. This is just cool at all.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 1/21/2016
See this is the kind of putting Sakura in her place I was talking about :D I take back most of my earlier reviews. Well played author. However, Kushina needs to chill lmao.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
Spying on your own spymaster that is just wrong... And the fact that the spymaster cannot tell he is being spied on and followed? That is just pathetic .-.
xNaruHina chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
What the heck? No she should curb her violence towards Naruto completely. If she expects him to be with her how can he abstain from perverseness when that is inherently part of a long term relationship? Besides that, Naruto has been through enough of her physical abuse already.
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 1/20/2016
Yepp it is resolving way to fast. Especially after her interrupting his stare off with Anko. She should have just stayed out of it.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
I really hope their situation isn't being resolved that quickly. Sakura deserves to be strung along for quite a bit longer. She put him through hell afterall. And it is his swordsmans creed to bring love to those who deserve love but she doesn't quite yet deserve his love and thus she shouldn't receive it so quickly after him getting back in town.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
How come only one sword was effectively 'reforged' and not both?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
some other time Naruto took all of his extame meet power and chekl and get more powerful as ever and sakrua got to be his little gril frider with some cothers out of lum and starfrie big boods and arms too and she and Naruto got to be more powerful and had took out some of the life and he got both Ion and tenten to be his slve grils too
1,999 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »