Reviews for Pants
Pressing Point chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
ZOMG! XD This was hilarious! Neji wears the pants like a boss!
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Ahah this was fabulous. I loved it a lot. Thanks for writing!
loveslavender chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
hahahah Neji does were the pants
Neitzarr chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Aw poor Naruto.

Lol at Neji XD

Very funny. Awesome job.
Princess Pechay chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
LMFAO. Neji wears THE PANTS!

The part I like the most is when Neji said, "You imbecile!"

Hahahaha. I don't know why though. LOL.

Wait... your a/n said that, "reviews are like the pumpkin to my pie." Hm... so that means I'm giving you a pumpkin, right? Since I reviewed, right? Ok, nevermind. I suck at these things. Good thing my friends won't be able to see this review. They'd probably say, "You're ranked 1 in class yet you seem stupid and we, more clever than you." I know. HARSH, right? And NO, I am no NERD nor geek. I just happen to understand and memorize things really quickly. My other friend thinks I have photographical memory. What say you? It's NOT really my fault you know.. That I'm ranked 1 I mean... It's not my fault I memorize stuff really quickly, right? RIGHT!

Ahh... I'm sorry. I'm shutting up now. I know you don't want to hear about my life story.

Going to look for a real pumpkin for your so-called pie,

Princess Pechay Sush
XxcrimsonxgothicxtidexX chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
that was really funny

and i agree after that "encounter" with Neji i would need to go change too

love it

-Crimson
Visual Vexation chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
zomg HAHAHAHAHA haha he he ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA we all know who wears the pants in naruto and hinatas realationship ... neji
shole chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
OMG. HAHAHHAHA. YOU GOT ME LOL-ING SO BADLY I ALMOST PUKED MY DINNER.
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Aw love neji hahaha
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
This was actually really good. I loved the dialogue, and overprotective big brothers/cousins/fathers are, in my opinion, the source of the best kind of comedic gold. Beyond that, that ending, with Sakura and Tenten, that was just nothing short of genius, absolutely pure awesome made into a literary form at the end there. I mean, that was witty, clever, funny as hell, a little bit lewd, got 'making fun of drunks' points, and was just all around awesome.
Princess in her Shadow chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
...i don't know whay...but i don'y get the last part...at all...it was still good! d_b
copycater chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Wow...Neji is scary...
Tw33ty JR chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
-on the floor laughing- cant...breathe...was too...funny
FlowerChild91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was really funny, keep up the good work!
encyser chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
["...And for the record, the only kissing prohibited is on the cheek.”]

PROHIBITED, huh? Then kissing her anywhere else is okay, right?