Reviews for Mind the Gaps
MochaCocaFan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Very, very dark. I really do love it.
Synch chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Interesting. I started a little skeptical. I WANT good Elle stories, but they're not easy to find. (Plenty that feature, even star, her, but not many that are reasonable quality.)

You dragged me in. Fascinating writing.
I Am The Prince of Wales chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Nice look at Elle's past and her feelings with her father (which are, understandably, a little convoluted). Your story-telling here is really great, but the thing I'm really enjoying is how well you occupy Elle's headspace... you probably have a better grasp of her character than anyone else on ffnet, and I just wish you'd written more for her.
Gaby chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Loved it! Great writing. Ever think of expanding the story?
not jackie chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
this is really good insight. i like it. you wrote it very in character for elle. good job! xoxo-xan
karebear chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Nicely done. Elle is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters, and I love even more that quick glimpse of her father's vulnerabilities at the end there.
cirana chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
gd fic
motylik chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This is amazing! It would be awesome if they went that route in the ep. But I'm thinking Bob will probably fear exactly this effect and won't give her Clair's blood but let her suffer the pain. Man he sucks as a father. Great fic.