Reviews for Want
Aldara Gaea chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Wow... that was beautifully written. So very vivid...

Can I make a suggestion, though? In he last line, I would swap 'want' and 'wait'. Somehow, it just feel more fitting for want to be the last word. That's just me though.
MND Writing chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I loved your story! It was simple, but perfect all the same.
literaturelover930 chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
I thought this short story was complete in and of itself. You could see the side of Bella that wants Edward so bad, but yet, she can't have him...yet. It was very passionate and had a lot of voice, well done.
runaway xo chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
So, so, so, so, so, good. Really amazing. Insanley descriptive. I love it! :)
RosaLeeMullins chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
this is absolutely so real! i really love how it is put together...especially the hope, the desire, the wait. oh, god, especially the wait! oh dear, this is so great! and it goes perfectly in sync with the picture by javidan which is fantastic too!

lovely, lovely, lovely.

everything in this excerpt is lovely!

you know, when you begin mentioning the fire, i was sort of like, darn, that doesn't happen! but nice save! the ending is perfect!

rlm
0zephyr0 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
wow, this is awesome. Great job
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
That was awesome! Javidan was right (when she recommended reading this story on her ramblingsandthoughts posting of her drawing). Your story is great - very sensual, very powerful!
jaenivertopleaf chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
wow that was really good! I love how you describe everything, gave me a very clear image in my mind. Really loved that.
Nesrine chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
M...BITE ME TOO! haha, very nice.

I actually found your link on the Twilight Fanfiction site.

I have some juicy M-rated material at my site if you'd like to read it. :)

Sexy sexy...and sexier.
tempestuous-redhead chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
This was superbly written, you write to great effect and with a depth of emotion that is quite altering
ForeverIndebted chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh. My. Carlisle! I think that it has been a long time since this happened to me, but i could actually TASTE the words on my lips! Wow. I love your writing. Please, continue. :)

Also, continue Shampoo as soon as possible! Please! I loved it! :)

I really love your writing, and, again, I hope you continue writing for as long as possible for you to do so! Please! I love your writing style! Continue as soon as possible, with as many stories as you can! :)
TimeAndTruth chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Wow, this was really great. Very well written, you should do more stories for Twilight.

I liked Shampoo too :)
BloodsuckingLeech chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
this is really well written...is there going to be more?
Gustariana chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I really like your style of writing. On both this piece and Shampoo it shows so much longing that is beautiful. I hope you keep writing Twilight fanfics..
Freesia Like Heroin chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Maybe my confusion is silly, but I'm not sure what this is about. Is it Bella being changed, or their "first time"?

Either way, it was remarkable!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »