Reviews for Casablanca
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I really enjoyed this, the narritive style really suited the story and I enjoyed the beginning, with Tifa and Reno. I of course, really enjoyed from when Vincent entered, even though I must be the only person on the planet who has never seen Casablanca. And the ending didn't suck as all! Excellent job. :)
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Shiet, I am going on a roll here. Been going on a Clouffie binge, when I come across a certain dark Yuffentine and then read this, with the similarities of Vincent being the one to pursue Yuffie, and I am loving it, really.

It's so unique, thank you
ItsTeotwawki chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
You commanded... I read... Couldn't resist... argh...

This was awesome-I can just imagine Tifa trying to fit into HER old clothes. XP Not a pretty sight, huh? (unless one happens to be a perverted guy-which I'm not.)

I suppose I'm going to have to watch Casablanca sooner or later-it's only one of the most famous movies of all time, after all. :)

I could totally imagine all of this happening; it's very much in character. Great job, as usual.
Hodgerhosen chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
XD I love it so so much. Your story is siple and sophisticated and funny all at the same time. I like your writing style.
BruHaeven chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
aww...i really liked that a lot! i honestly thought that the ending was really well done, and a little bit of yuffentine fluff is always cute XD

awesome work!
Random Reviewer 2 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Vince can be emo where ever and whenever he wants.

Casablanca...I've never seen it, but now if I ever do it will make me thing of FFVII.

Jessica Pierce chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
(Because I'm just too lazy to log in on my roommate's computer.)

This was certainly...interesting. Yuffie makes me happy, I suppose. Warm fuzzy feelings around the house (blame the okra in the dining hall! Okra in the dining hall!)

The ending did kind of suck, but that's okay. It didn't suck bad enough for anyone to really notice (excpet me, but I'm always the exception XD)
Chaotic Angel7 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
WOW I freaking love this! _ The ending rocked so don’t think otherwise!

I love the old PI movies haha they crack me up _ Great job *gives thumbs up*