Reviews for The ZPM Equation
npetrenko chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Great story.
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
This is the best story I've read in a very long time! I absolutely LOVE it! You got the characters just right, and humor is FANTASTIC! Awesome writing skills. It's always a pleasure to read great writing such as this. I look forward to more from you.
Unimportent chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
A great story from great source material, but it just looses a lot without accurate techno-babble. Still one of the best stories crossed with the "Numb3rs" series.
Moi chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Amazing story! Sequel please?
I liked how you had Don be absolutely furious that Cameron Mitchell for all intents and purposes abducted them. Doesn't mean that I didn't appreciate how polite and trying to not intrude Cameron behaved while he lived with the Eppes'. That was kind of sweet as well.
Rodney not putting someone down? Now that was a pleasant surprise. He really likes Charlie, doesn't he?
The Meredith-the-girl-pun at the end was hilarious.
Cheers,
Moi
Brian1972 chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
They wanted to get Charlie away into an enviroment where he can work on the problem without being in danger or distracted but didn't even planed ahead to have a single chalkboard on the ship? You can't expect results from mathematicans if you whithold them their daily dose of chalk!
Katescats chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Hi just read your story it was very good.
Sulien1 chapter 3 . 3/17/2015
Recently watched Numb3rs on Amazon and fell in love with the series and characters. As usual, my mind started spinning with how wonderful all of the characters would be if put in various situations with characters and in the locations of other series, including Stargate Atlantis. Finding this well written, excellently characterized story really made my evening and I greatly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing!
Indygodusk chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
That was great! I loved this crossover a lot. Thanks!
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
I really loved this story. I think it is a great idea of it, and I very much enjoyed reading it.
furubafeind95 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
You're story was great! :D Awesome job! :]
May Eve chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
This is fantastic. I've loved every moment of reading, and I want to thank you so very much for writing this and sharing. Keep up the awesome work!
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Liked this.
darkdranzer chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
omg this is so long. and epic. it's really awesome. haha. i love rodney and charlie's friendship. the whole story is awesome. they were are very in chracter. the ending was really cute too. lol
Vi-Violence chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
I think this needs a sequel.
Finnian chapter 3 . 7/19/2010