Reviews for Unpredictable Measures
Jerry chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Very good! Very wellwriten:)
Dassy1407 chapter 8 . 7/19/2009
I really loved your ending. I actually took some of it, printed it and I'm hanging it on my wall next to my supernatrual posters... authored by you of course. I know you don't know me but I won't take credit for it or anything... its just something I will love reading every night and I think it is amazing writing. Tell me if you want me to through the paper away but the print says your name as the author! And I love your story so much! It was so good and just amazing. You are an amazing writer and the whole story was just awsome! )I'm so glad I found it and I enjoyes reading it soo much! )

Miss Dassy
Dassy1407 chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
I think that was the best fight scene ever written! ) The one between Sam and Dylan... and the chase and the last part with all four of them and well... just the whole chapter was absolutely amazing! Wow... that's all I can say. I got chills reading it! It was so descriptive and very followable and just cool!P

Miss Dassy
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Love the chapter... im guesing that Dylan is the boy from the beginning? lol
Re-Used chapter 8 . 7/4/2008
I like your story, a lot.

There is one thing that perplexes me though; if Dylan is the 'new kid', how is it that he's lived in the same house for a crazy amount of years?

Or am I just not understanding things right?
SupernaturalCanary19 chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
That was awesome!

I loved that so much!

It was great the way you portrayed the characters to perfection! I also loved the sweet bit at the end!

As for the Mohinder style ending from Heroes, it was fantastic! It was brilliant!

I absolutely love you as a writer, and hope you continue to write more incredible stories, and that they will all be as bril as this one was!

Thanks a BUNDLE for writing this! It was very VERY good!

Bkitty X
SamDeanLover28 chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
hey Funky just wanted u to know that this fic was great. Catch u soon~Shante~
Debbie C chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It kept me up until 5am reading it :-) It was pretty scary in places. I guess people are just as scary as monsters...
jenilee chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Wow girl! What a story, thanks so much for writing this. You did such an awesome job(And you were worried! I loved it.

I loved the banter between the boys and John's pretending to be tough when you know he's loving every minute of it because they're all together and alive. All is right for the Winchester family.

I loved your "Mohinder finish" very nice and I agree that it was very fitting. Loved this line, actually I loved the whole end but this is so true -" Your life is in your hands, and the picture you decide to paint is up to the life in your hands. Day by day, the parrot’s beautiful colors become one with the painting as the thin strings hanging your work become thick leather straps that will hold forever." Very nice thoughts.

Have a wonderful vacation and hopefully you'll be full of new plot bunnies from all your travels when you get back. :)
jenilee chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
Oh! It's like that old movie where the guy gets the hand of a murderer and then his "hand" takes over and starts killing people! Cool, nice twist on the villian!

Awe John, with his memories of Mary.

Dean hounding the nursing staff for He doesn't have alot of patience when it comes to his brothers welfare!

Poor Sam, he's not going to be getting over this in awhile. Good thing he has Dean and John to help him out.

Like Amanda's little slip of the tongue. I do that at work all the time, it's quite embarrasing when that happens.

Dean's way of telling Sam everthing is! - “Doc says you have to use a walking stick.”

Great chapter.
Angel chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
hands down, BEST fic EVER! it had everything! brotherly love, some limp (for about everyone, that was nice) suspense, just... EVERYTHING! i really liked the last paragraphs. if you came up with that by yourself, WOW! Congrats! The story was amazing, and i look forward to a new one soon. :D

Ibelieveinsam chapter 8 . 12/20/2007
Funky, like Jess said, you should be so proud of yourself. You did such a great job on this fic! The ending was great. You had the banter down perfectly! I thought that was so cute how Dean didn't want to keep the machete that caused Sam pain. Then he tried to cover it up with a joke. That is so Dean! I really enjoyed this part of the ending: Sure, every road has bumps and every bump has flaws. Every crater on the ground holds another ditch in it which might be filled one day. I think it's kind of saying that people have flaws but they can change and become better people. Sometimes other people can be there for them and fill the holes they have inside of them. It's really very deep. Thanks for the shout out at the end and have an amazing trip! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
FairyElle chapter 8 . 12/20/2007

That was such an amazing finish. What I truly liked about this fic was that you decided to give depth into why Dylan was the way he was, or just really give us and insight to his thoughts. I really liked the touch of Braille in this story, that was so very clever.

As always I loved the interaction between Sam and Dean, especially Dean worrying about Sam but not letting him know about it. I really liked when he said he couldn't use that machete, but not getting into the chick-flick territory. Hee! Also, interaction between all Winchesters is just pure love. I love how you portrayed John in this story. I know there are so many portrayals of his characters - I know I always put him in a rather bad light lol - but your portrayal was just really well done. And you could really see how much John loved his boys.

And well I don't have to tell you that I loved the last part do I? It was such a beautiful combination between dialogue and that final poetical closure. It was just so beautifully written, and I could just totally relate to it... so that really touched me, thank you so much for that dedication.

Much Love,

Spoilerwolf chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
Wow Funky. I loved the ending. Absolutely loved it. Poetic yet with a quiet sense of finality and at the same time leaving it open for different views of interpretation. Awesome job Padawan. :D You should be as proud of yourself as I am of you. :)

- Jess.
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 12/19/2007
Awesome ending to a wonderful story-the Winchesters are together again and back on the road where they belong!