Reviews for Sirius Black and the Four Founders
Kelin 25600 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
Awesome! :)
Alcyone-blk chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
just found this story. very interesting, I hope you continue someday
Me chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Ha, Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy... lol! Is Edmund gonna be the decent Slytherin? I really like your idea for the story keep it up!
FairyTails13 chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
wow, what an interesting story idea. I can not wait for more

~FT
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Sirius is adorable :)

Update soon.
iseenodifference chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
YAY! I absolutely love it! Keep up the good work. I hope that Sirius doesn't stay quiet for too long! Please update soon!
ShadowMoonDancer chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
I like the song, I hven't been able to come up with one and I know I'm going to need one son. Though one thing I th0ught that the Weasleys/Potters going where paired up like this

James

Albus and Rose

Lily and Hugo

but then again this is fan fiction so who cares right. Well until next time, good luck wrting up the next chapter.
NicNacPattyWhack chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
i love it. i deffinatly love the Narnia names hehe update soon!
NicNacPattyWhack chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Ah! i love it! update asap!
Megz2 chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Very interesting concept...I like it a lot! I can't wait to find out what happens next, and I like your characterization of James...good work!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
wonder how long he can go before it all comes back, and all hell breaks loose.
Nuvola chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Hey Lady Red!

it's me again. thanks a lot for replying, that sure cleared up the misunderstanding!

i actually like it that dobby is alive, he was one of the cutest characters and i really missed him when i read his death. and as sirius is my fave character of the series, i am not complaining that in yours he's still alive... you're right, jkr really did leave a lot of unsure thing about the veil after all!

so... keep up the good work, and hoping to read the next chapter soon,

TC, Nuvola
iseenodifference chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Wow! That was really good! I truly like your writing style and your plotline is very original!

Keep up the good work & update soon!
Bubblewrap-Queen chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
He he... I'm afraid I'm one of those people who didn't review last chapter [my mom has this weird thing about staying off the computer when I'm supposed to be in bed, go figure. :] ]

Anyway, this story is definitely one of the most original I've read in a long while, and you did a really good job of slipping in some background information without getting boring.

The one thing I would have liked to see is what Sirius' relationship with his Aunt would be like now- I know she got her memory wiped, but he saw how scared she was... anyway, keep up the good work, this story rocks!
Nuvola chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
Your story seems interesting... for one thing i feel your style of writing is very good and it makes the story pleasant to read.

i'd like to ask one thing though... are you writing in accordance with cannon, or is there some alternate universe?

because dobby and sirius are dead in cannon, and in your story they are alive. while fred seems dead (you haven't mentioned him, only percy and george).

thanks for sharing the story with us, and keep up your good work!

TC, Nuvola