Reviews for Just a Dream
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
Wow. Even better than I remembered from the first - and second - time I read it. Even when Kim and Ron aren’t “Kim and Ron,” they are. Very sweet, and very real.
Reptil chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Now that is a trippy but awesome headcannon
Aronim chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
Weird. Pretty sweet, even if the "I dreamed of a different you" seems a potential setup for a horrible disappointment. But I liked it, all in all, which is impressive, because I usually hate the "that show was just a dream"-plot.
honoradele chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Destiny awaits! Good story.
grey mage chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
surprisingly depressing.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Good story
carnival nightsteed chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nice story, Freaky, but awesome none the less.
Subject87 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'd been hoping someone had written something like this, good work, great story.
AnotherKpfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Do you like cover every single corner of the aspect of my what if mind? Great piece of fic, only now I stumble upon this one, the idea did dwell in my head since that mathter and fervent episode. I've been reading a whole bunch of your fics I'm quite impressed, you covered a lot of plot holes in my head, so far like a lot :P P/s: Do you happen to have something like Kim and Ron broke up and just continued their life like everyday life, hopefully in accordance to season 4's situation. A little soap opera on one without the other would also do it. :P
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow, quite a profound story... Shame poor Ron was probably left even a kiss virgin while Kim was kind of a hoebag but all in all a good story
Yamal chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Absolutely wonderful story. I loved reading it from the beginning til the end. Nice work! _
enderverse chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Fun premise. Some kind of meet their alternate selves thing would be cool.
inusgirllovesmonkeys chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
wow...that would be weird to wake up and find out it was all a dream
Zalleon chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
AW... That is just about the cutest ending I have ever read. Dude, you should try this in your other fics.
DDMM chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
a very nice nice story, awesome and simple way of blending the alternate universes and the end was great