Reviews for Just a Dream
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Terrific story. Kind of unexpected given your recent output, but I guess you're getting back to your NB&TDL roots. The references to the show that you folded in worked to set the mood without putting a lampshade on it. The writing was both incredibly smooth and quite sparing; I can't remember where I've heard this metaphor previously, but it's like you took a whole story and dipped it briefly in acid, eating away that padding and leaving behind just the essence.

Don't write a sequel; this stands on its own.

RH
spedclass chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
your extended network
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Different, but the realism it had contrasted with the fantasy was a potent mix. Great emotional depth and I really say what they could be like in the real world. Congrats!
fatherfigure1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Well Done.

Another slant on the Kim/Ron story. I was kinda hoping to see Drakken in Barkins role. High School evil.

Perhaps more?

Keep writing,

Gerald

fatherfigure1
Brony1984 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Well, that certainly was an interesting story. I was half-expecting the story of Kim "Patterson" would just be one big dream that Kim "Possible" would wake up from in the end. You know, sort of a dream within a dream thing. You come up with some cool ideas. Great job.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
A sweet story with just the right amount of rueful thoughts and deeds one regrets. Everyone was believeable and the way you worked the show in was very nice. These poor kids just aren't meant to be apart are they?
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
BAdicaL

Ok, that was cool and I hope you do a sequel.

And continue So not the end of the world (one of your best work, though that's not saying it has competision)

Campus to

Ok, so you got me hook on your stories

Have a great day

Ja ne

Jim
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Cool story I wouldn't mind a small sequel
conan98002 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Well that would kind of explain the show... though that makes you wonder what kind of drugs they had her on in the hospital?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Good little AU tale here MrDrP!

Nice how you had the KP'verse guide and/or inspire another in this little one-shot.

A dream to further another dream; loved it!

CB73
AtomicFire chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was pretty darned cool actually, she wakes up a real girl shown the error of her ways in the real world. Cartoons as a way to improve the moral compass of youth? lol Really cool.

Thanks for the great read!
Cody MacArthur Fett chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Nice job Mr. Dr. P, you continue to prove that you are a great author with stories like these. It's a shame you don't do Rongo, but ehh, your K/R is fantastic, so while I would love that plot bunnie, I'd still be happy with the classic K/R shippiness. Continue to do great work, and do have to plug my profile page since I will begin posting stories in a few days.

Sic Semper Tyrannus

Carry on.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
It's comfortimg or maybe just right that Kim and Ron,always together,whatever the universe you happen to be living in at the . Hate to be pickey but ya did call Ron's mother of habbit I didn't distract from the 's about as graphic,sexual wise, as you have gotten in your stories. It threw me for a , as I read further it was needed for the story. Thanks again for the stroy always a pleasure to read.

P. you have to make the jearks name Bobby? I don't mess with your name do I?
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Funny.

Nice little fourth wall there.

One really funny idea you could probably do, is a version of Liar Liar, staring the Kim Possible characters. You a Jim Carrey fan? I remember someone had a Bruce Almighty parody with the Kim Possible characters in it, but he got rid of it, now he's on to Kim/Shego stories, grose.

I know that Liar Liar idea could be posted by me, if I knew how to post things on the site. I can't even update my profile yet, mostly cause of the way its set up, very confusing.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
You know, it's odd, for stories where Kim is dating someone other than Ron, the most common name are Josh Mankey, Erik, or Bobby. Huh. The story kinda threw me for a loop, yet it was a great read and I enjoyed it.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »