Reviews for Just a Dream
spectre666 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
That was definitiely original. Very good story. A nice exploration of a KP without the heroics.

Thanks

Spectre
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Good story I like it. Perhaps it deserves a sequel?
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
MrDrP,

It is rare when I have a plot bunny come up to me and say, "No, thank you. Somebody else has just one-upped you!" before scampering out of the room.

Yes, that paragraph sounds weird. However, it is true.

I am sure every person who ever saw the series finale of 'Newhart' came up with a similar dream sequence 'plot bunny'.

For those of you in Oklahoma (or *other* third-world countres), 'Newhart' starred Bob Newhart as the owner of a New England inn. In the show's last episode, it was discovered the entire series was a 'nightmare' suffered by Bob Newhart's previous TV character, psychiatrist Bob Hartley (from the 70s TV hit, 'The Bob Newhart Show').

My plot bunny still has a few unique wrinkles. I will explain it further in a PM, just in case you think I can still pull off a good story from it.

Like I said, someone else has already made a better story from it than I could...YOU did!

Once again, I bow to you superior writing skills.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Ran Hakubi chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Totally wicked AU. But it somehow works. Good story, good story. Seems like it could take place in our world.

Keep on writing in the free world.
daywalkr82 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Good story. A new perspective. Very nice.
campy chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I want a double shot of whatever they gave Kim in that hospital.

A very imaginative twist on the familiar universe. This is a keeper.
RockyW500 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Neat story, real sweet. I liked it.
BrianLeeB chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wonderful story, from one of the best Kim Possible fanfic writers going. You ROCK!
Iffert's Flame chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Nice read, I actually took a double take at the beginning thinking to myself 'who's Bobby?" Good strong writing, wonderful story.
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Every once in a while, everyone needs to wake up from a dream like that. I know I'm waiting to wake up from my life . . .

Somehow, I don't see Disney Channel picking up "Kim Patterson" as a replacement for that other show they recently canceled.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5