Reviews for The Other Time Lord
Pterodactyl chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Much better. But The doctor's movements seem more characteristic to an earlier doctor. #10 is more animated and he has a lot of gestures. Good thing is that the script is really good.

How would Danny and the rest of the group know that the girl was brittish? At least until she talked.

As for Tucker, he probably would have asked something about the sonic screwdriver. Even going as far as taking it from the doctor to examine it.

Sam too seems a tad off. She is a forceful person who likes to make her oppinion of things heard. She might have deemed it nessasary to react violently towards the doctor upon first contact. And act disgrunily until he answers her questions.

Please don't take all of these sugjestions to heart. This is your fic.

Happy writing!

RFYS

Pterodactyl
Fortune Glyph chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Update soon please?
Bloxham chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
thnx for clearing tht up dude now update pls XD
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Wow that was short...ah well. Writers block sucks I have it too, and artist block. Update soon!
Hordak's Pupil chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Great Chapter, the Box Ghost is awesome, keep up the great work :)
Skandragon Blackheart chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
This is a very interesting (I can NOT spell that word!) story, update soon!
Rebel Story Writer chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
OMFG! I've been wating for someone to do a DW/DP crossover for so long! I would have, but I can't get the Doctor's chacter down... _

Good story. I like it alot!
Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Hm, I would say it needs some more description, and easier to read flow to the words.

Also The Doctor only shows up if there is about to be an alien something. Or there already is one. This has been going on for years. Try to keep that to standards.

Danny too seemed a little OOC. He would have been determined to keep his secret safer and probably have even blatantly said that "halfas" were impossible.

Other than that. It really is a great concept and I hope that you have a fun time writing it. I'm alerting it just so you know. ;-)

RFYS (read from ya soon, because I can't very well see you)

Pterodactyl
Fortune Glyph chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow! Very interesting! Please write on!
Bloxham chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
ok first, about damn time i saw a doctor who/danny phantom crossover.

and second which doctor is this? the newest one or an oldie?
Hordak's Pupil chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
I have never watched Doctor Who, but as always I always enjoy a good Danny Phantom crossover keep up the great work. :)
Auroral Eclipse chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
yay Doctor Who! this just made my day! Are any of the girls going to be in it or is this after Martha leaves? THe first chapter was good so keep up the great work! can't wait for the next chapter.

~Eclipse