Reviews for My Fault
RoleModel2 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
OH my god... so sad.

Good job though.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Drowning, on purpose, in a controlled setting is very difficult. That old nasty instinct for self preservation kicks in and ususally makes you come up for air. A body of water like an ocean is easier since it can cause your struggle to be useless. My poor Bobby was so determined. And now he finally gets to be with his Alex.
Alliehalliwell chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Too sad. Poor Bobby, I think we all need to give him a hug and show him some love. Nicely written.
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Okay, gonna go cry now. To balance that out I've got to read about ten fluff fics. But that aside, it's beautifully written and richly detailed. Some of your sentences, like he didn't remember talking into the walkie, are not only very descriptive but also very accurate and add a lot to the realism. I think you might get some flack for making Bobby commit suicide. It's just a guess, but some people might tell you it's out of character. I think it's very in character. Go with your instincts and don't listen to naysayers. (Listen to me, just kidding.) Seriously this is great. Five hanky story. When do we get some more happy fluff from you (Like I can talk)? Thank you!