Reviews for Future Travellers: Part I
fluxcapacitor1955 chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
Just to say one thing. In scientific terms, a theory is not a guess nor a hunch. It is a well substantiated, well mannered explanation for our observations. A guess/hunch in science is a hypothesis.
MartyMcBean chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
so Jen really wasn't sleeping... clever. he he he
daydreamer299 chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
Cool story!
MartyMcBean chapter 20 . 4/5/2013
why dud you writethis story
twilightfanjm chapter 20 . 12/2/2009
Really cool story!
bttf4444 chapter 19 . 8/13/2008
I just re-read Chapter Six. I think that the addition of Ann is very cool. It sounds like Jennifer's father is rather mean. Is he nicer, though, in the regular timeline?
bttf4444 chapter 20 . 5/8/2008
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Gee, for all his lecture to Marty about "thinking fourth dimensionally", it's like he couldn't figure out how Marty possibly could've gone back. I guess he was just so excited that his first time travel experiment worked, he wasn't thinking clearly.

I can hardly wait to see how he would react to the presense of two Martys.
bttf4444 chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
Great chapter! I like that new twist of Biff also hitting on Jennifer! :)
twisterblake chapter 16 . 5/1/2008
twisterblake chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
bttf4444 chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
Whoops! Well, it's nice to see Marty Jr punching out Biff - not long ater his grandfather did.
bttf4444 chapter 16 . 5/1/2008
Great chapter! I didn't think it was too short. I love how Marty Je said, "I'm walking here, I'm walking here." It sounds like he's still somewhat his old awkward self, but is learning to become more confident.
twisterblake chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
bttf4444 chapter 15 . 4/30/2008
Great chapter! I love how Doc '55 had mistaken Marty Jr for his father. Also, yeah, good point about Marty One spotting Jennifer at the dance.

You know, I myself have often thought of what Jennifer's reaction would be - about Marty dating his own mother. I think it would depend on the circumstances. She might initially become angry and confused, but I think she would come to understand the situation.
bttf4444 chapter 14 . 4/28/2008
This is another great chapter! Poor Marty Jr must've felt so bad, finding out that he would've been murdered.