Reviews for Transfusions, Tampering, Tests, Tenderness & Trust
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
It's true. I also thought that House lost control in that episode. But I'm very happy that you wrote this. I was so upset during the episode and now you've made me feel better. Thank you!
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
It's great, Wilson would think of taking care of everything the team missed and it makes sense that House was scared in a sense. Great job. Enjoyable as always.
gh2005 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
When I watched that part on tv, I couldn't figure out why House was so calm about the whole part of them drugging him. I thought he would be pissed at them.

I liked the way you showed how Wilson was concerned about House condition. It was surprising how calmly House is reacting to Wilson's treatment. I liked the part where House questioned what was in to glass of water and the syringe. It showed how the whole incident effected him.

I thought the story was great.
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 11/23/2007

sappiness. Where are these scenes now that we have to divide our screen time between all those new actors?

More House Wilson!
jerrysaries328 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
aw poor house \

and i never realized how badly the fellows treated him by doing what they did. what were those things you mentioned? the NSAID something?

nice job conveying the WilsonJewish Mother thing haha.

You know what i would really kill for? A complete medical history for Gregory House. Like, going back to childhood. that would rock so hardcore lol.

just think of how FULL it would be: bullet wounds, electrocution, massive amounts of narcotics, infarct
20 | « Prev Page 1 2