Reviews for A Small Life
AntheaLee chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
I love your story so much!

It is really a tear-jerking story but I can see how deep their love was. The love never ends because they will ever remember their impressive experience and also their past happiness.
Kuro no Kaze chapter 4 . 9/22/2008
Wow. That was...wow. I really loved it.
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Its .Why couldnt Michiru see her baby for one time?Why she couldnt say Haruka that she love her?

I can not stop crying.

It is a really nice story and well done.I hope i can read more from you
Vanessa Riverton chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
This story was so sad :( But I liked it.

Well done!
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
oh yo so need a major kick in the butt. how can you just kill michiru? ugh *puts on hard combat boots, marches up and gives you a good kick anf a half to the rear*
heatqueen chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
Aww that was kinda cute, great fic loved it. :)
i-am-not-him chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
no you had the blood type correct O can give to all but can only take O and you wrote a good short story.
Reusch17 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Spirits not as good as being there, but it will have to do... or will it. Time to read the next story. Great job. )
Morte d'Amour chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
That was so sad... it brings tears to my eyes... lol. It's absolutely brilliant, a complete masterpiece. Definately one of the best stories I've ever read!
haruka127 chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
ah! you let Michiru passed away:(

the sequel better be worth it
Keera chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
Youre right, its not that depressing as I thought. I like the way, you showed, that Michis spirit will always be there with Haruka and little Michi.

;)
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 4 . 12/2/2007
love this ruka.
Katasumi Heyano chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
The people in the southern states are nice...? When did that happen? Anyways, love the first chapter!
Reusch17 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Well that was one of the most depressing things I have ever read. Tear. It's good but so sad. Thanks for the story.
OxMiss PeachesXo chapter 3 . 11/25/2007